Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Registration is free, Earn Extra Cash By Sharing Your Opinion,view And Ideas. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Registration is free, Earn Extra Cash By Sharing Your Opinion,view And Ideas. (565 Views)

Employment Without Offer Letter, What's Your Opinion On This? / How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration is free, Earn Extra Cash By Sharing Your Opinion,view And Ideas. by Opoki(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2008
Hi,   I'm one of the most laziest human being God has ever created but i love two things
{1}Searching the web for the latest and uncommon discoveries,
{2}Playing  video games because i see most research has playing games and gambling,

Despite my laziness,can you believe that i'm the breadwinner of my family,to the extemnt that most of my coursemate  do think that i came from a rich family.I will like to share how i discover this oil stream of mine.

You must have being hearing about Survey jobs and the likes but the fact is all this odd jobs really exist but due to online scamming and the likes of fraudulent  act has made many people to flee from all this jobs but this time around,i'm uncoving how  you can make up to $400 a week if you are lazy  like myself but if not,you are on the way of making million.

Registration is free

Send a blank mail to olumba4u2001@yahoo.co.uk with the subject SURVEYS

(1) (Reply)

Apply, Very Urgent / It Job Available / Energy Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.