Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram (705 Views)

9ice Stands Up For His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Against An IG Bully (screenshots) / Football World Stands Up Today As Lionel Messi Welcomes 2nd Son With Girl Friend / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram by Henrybright(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
International actress and UN ambassador, Angelina Jolie has denounced the various attacks by Boko Haram in Nigeria. She totally condemned the ongoing insurgency in nigeria in a statement released yesterday Jan. 13th. "Each new crime committed by Boko Haram exceeds the last in brutality. This is a direct consequence of the environment of total impunity in which Boko Haram operates. Every time they get away with mass murder, rape and the enslavement of women and children, they are emboldened." She pleaded with the international community to work together so as to "bring the perpetrators of these attacks to justice".

m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/18013/angelina-jolie-stands-up-against-boko-haram/

Re: Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram by Gmajor(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
let her go to bornu or sambisa n stand against them
Re: Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Gmajor:
let her go to bornu or sambisa n stand against them
You that live in the same geographical entity with Boko Haram,have you gone there.E-typist undecided

Well,the world still taking a stance against these animals.Jonathan is still clueless.

If I were Jonathan and I know I want to win the election,I'll allow the UN Security Council send peacekeeping troops to the North-East.

Afterwhich,I'll direct the NA to co-ordinate every efforts with the Peacekeepers.NA would lead the offensive.In two weeks,those animals would surrender.

He can add that to his resume of things he accomplished grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram by Young03(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
D whole world takin abt boko,,mak dem cum help nah...
Re: Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram by jingh(f): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
until we Ve a president that can think straight will we be counter terrorism.

buhari for president
Re: Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram by obontami: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
CyrusXandria:
You that live in the same geographical entity with Boko Haram,have you gone there.E-typist undecided

Well,the world still taking a stance against these animals.Jonathan is still clueless.

If I were Jonathan and I know I want to win the election,I'll allow the UN Security Council send peacekeeping troops to the North-East.

Afterwhich,I'll direct the NA to co-ordinate every efforts with the Peacekeepers.NA would lead the offensive.In two weeks,those animals would surrender.

He can add that to his resume of things he accomplished grin grin
true that buddy

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Baby-mama Share S Exy Selfie / Davido Shares Picture Of Himself And F.O Again / Seyi Shay Partners With Fast-rising Blog Naijawatching For Big Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.