Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? (1369 Views)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by kaylechy(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2015
My friend Emma posted this on facebook so i decided to share it here on NL. Pls what should he do coz the guy is so scared & confused.

Emmanuel Ifediata

Something strange has been happening to me for sometime now and I think I know where it is coming from.
There is this body cream I received from a female friend as a gift on my birthday (Dec 25). Ever since I started putting this cream to use, I have not quite seen the need to buy a perfume or cologne for myself because the cream has a pleasantly rich scent. Somebody once stopped me on the road when I passed him by to ask me the name of the perfume I was wearing. I smiled broadly and told him it was only a cream. So that's how good the cream could get.

But there's something about this cream I want to tell you. Whenever I apply this cream in the morning, as I stroll down the street to get to the road where I would board a shuttle that would take me to my place of work, a pack of stray dogs that usually gather together in the street, very early in the morning, used to stare at me with great intensity. And as if that was not enough, these dogs would often accentuate it with relentless barking until I'm out of their field of vision. This thing happens everyday once I apply the cream. I have noticed that the only day I forgot to apply the cream because I was in a haste to leave the house (because I didn't want to be late to work), those dogs didn't even know when I passed. They were always six in number and the six of them were busy wagging their tails and playing when I passed.
Let me explain this further: three nights ago, after I had taken my bath, I applied the same cream because of the chilly cold of the night. I applied the cream that night because I believed it was going to insulate me from the night cold. I had a terrible dream.

In the dream, I saw a shrouded figure in spotless white standing in the middle of a mile of open country. It was laughing and crying at the same time and it's voice was like the voice of a thousand women who were in labour pains. It sent shivers down my whole frame and I felt my whole body covered in goose pimples as the figure began to approach me. I raised one leg to pick race but it froze in midair. I felt my pupils dilate. A high-pitched gasp escaped my lips and my heart thudded. I could hear the sound of my own heartbeat, the sound of fear and terror. The shrouded figure was closing in on me fast, very fast. I remembered Jesus and wanted to shout "Jesus!" But the word refused to come out. It got stuck in my throat. It was as though a powerful hand had gagged my mouth and chained it with iron. I started to struggle for my life, kicking and fighting the air for my freedom. The shrouded figure was real close by now and as soon as it stretched it's hand to touch me, I jolted from my sleep and woke up. My eyes quickly flashed at the wall clock in my room and it was 2am.

Lo and behold, standing at the threshold of the door to my room was the same shrouded figure clothed in spotless white. Fear gripped me. Goose pimples flushed through my whole frame again and again. I wanted to spring up from my bed and take off but I couldn't even move my hands and my legs. My neck was stiffened too, so that turning it this way and that became practically impossible. It started approaching me, gently, gently. As it approached, I heard a legion's voice in my head. It was going to drive me mad. I wanted to shout Jesus but couldn't. I kept trying still because it was the only option I had left. The figure was just about 2 feet away from my bed when light suddenly came in the electric bulb and illuminated the whole room. Just then, the thing disappeared from sight and I sprang up at once from my bed frantically shouting "Jesus" like a mad person.

In the morning, I told a fellow freethinker about it and he said it was nothing. He explained that it was mere "sleep paralysis" and referred me to one of the monographs we had read as postulants in The Rosicrucian Order, some few years back. When I told him about the cream and how I suspected the cream of being behind my haunting, he said it was a mere cream but I insisted it was not a mere cream. As he was bent on proving me wrong, he followed me to my house and applied the same cream on his body generously. He even took some of it with him. Even though he applied it at night, nothing unusual happened to him.

I felt that he could be right after all. So, last night, I applied the same cream again and went to bed. After a few hours of peaceful sleep, I woke up and went to my toilet to urinate. As I was urinating, I thought to myself that I had not been haunted that night and that my free-thinker friend was right. It was only a sleep paralysis that I had. As for the dogs, maybe they didn't like the scent of the cream. That was that.

I went back to bed again as at 2:09am.
After some time, a friend of mine came to my bedside and woke me up to tell me that somebody died in the neighbourhood. When I wanted to ask her who the person was, I couldn't see her anymore. Then it dawned on me that this friend of mine who came to break the sad news of someone's death to me actually died two years ago. It was her ghost that visited me!

I have not been myself since 2:10am. I have been awake since then, thinking about the whole thing. I think I am in trouble.

Mods, pls would appreciate if this is moved this FP. Thanks!
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Been watching Nollywood movies again have you?
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by demelza: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2015
^^ grin
Nice horror story.
Op if this story is even true, what is stopping your friend from throwing away the cream?
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by jingh(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2015
dis is zeerious.

let me ask my personal dirty

IFA olokun asorodayo
toba tiri niowi
oyela........
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2015
demelza:
^^ grin
Nice horror story.
Op if this story is even true, what is stopping your friend from throwing away the cream?
Simple solution to complex problem
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by eph12(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
stop using the cream na
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Bigcake: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Permit me to caption it '' THE HORROR CREAM PART 1''............ Will your friend be arrested if he throws the cream away?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by psucc(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2015
I think you need to tutor your casts well before going to the cinema.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Creamish(f): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
LOLz....was it TURA?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by kaylechy(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
He stopped using d cream ysday but he said he wants to show the cream to some ppl thats y he can't throw it away nw.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by kaylechy(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Creamish:
LOLz....was it TURA?

Hahahahahahaha...This one pass Tura my sister.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Creamish:
LOLz....was it TURA?

grin
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Missmona(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
throw the freaking cream AWAY what is the name of the cream anyway
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by Creamish(f): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
kaylechy:

Hahahahahahaha...This one pass Tura my sister.

Bros for write the name of the cream na...just incase...mayb the person he thinks is a ghost actually bleached d skin to dat extent with dat cream...

OP pls upload the pix of the cream.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by kaylechy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Creamish:

Bros for write the name of the cream na...just incase...mayb the person he thinks is a ghost actually bleached d skin to dat extent with dat cream...

OP pls upload the pix of the cream.

Remember its my frnd on facebk dat posted this not me. He said the cream name is written in Arabic αηδ he promised to upload d pix of the cream on FB later today. As soon as i get d pix i wl def post it here.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by chimimi(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Still waiting 4 d cream's pix undecided
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by ItsAnderson: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
OMG!!!

OP, this happened to me in 2013. I also got mine as a gift. Funny enough i kept using it as i didnt see the nightmares as coming from the cream until the day our family went for a night vigil and i was called out.....the next morning we burnt this cream..gosh come see smell from the burnt cream...tell ur friend to throw it away.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? by thorpido(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Bought A 1 Million Naira TV, Worth It? / An Open Letter To Multichoice/dstv Nigeria / Please Notify The Police If You See This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.