Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

The P***s Has Only 10,000 Orgasms Until It Is Totally Useless? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The P***s Has Only 10,000 Orgasms Until It Is Totally Useless? (782 Views)

If The Internet Was To Contain Only 10 Websites, Which Ones Will You Choose? / Is There A Penalty For Using Police Uniform In Comedy Skit Without Letting The P / Now That The P.h.c.n Services Are Improving..can This Name Be Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The P***s Has Only 10,000 Orgasms Until It Is Totally Useless? by BiolaMercy: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Found this Dear Aunt question on Vanguard that I found funny and though provoking. Its a
column by Bunmi Sofola where people ask her questions about life, love, sex and
relationships. See it below..
Dear Bunmi,
I recently read a report on the internet that suggests the penis only has 10,000
orgasms until it is totally useless. I have had sex at least once a day for the past
twenty years and fear my penis is about to run out of orgasms. I’m not even 40 yet!
To the best of your knowledge, is it possible to resensitise the penis? I have heard
that if it is possible but I am unable to find how to do it. Freddy By e-mail... full here>>>>> http://www..com/2015/01/the-ps-has-only-10000-orgasms-until-it.html
Re: The P***s Has Only 10,000 Orgasms Until It Is Totally Useless? by kilokeys(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
9,980th down..

erhm where can i buy a new joystick o

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Disappoint A Multitude. So Hilarious (pictured) / How to Build Profile Backlinks For Your Website For SEO Ranking / Photos:corpers On CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.