Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

GPS Tracker Device - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / GPS Tracker Device (1543 Views)

3g Gps Tracker Is Better Than 2g Gps Tracker? / Mobile Dvr Vs Gps Tracker/vehicle Cctv Surveillance System With Camera Manage / Android Users This Is For You! Cell Phone Location Tracker (APK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GPS Tracker Device by MeganKohrs: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello Guys,

Can anyone suggest a good GPS tracker. Because I am concerned about Thefts in my area?

Thanks,
Megan smiley
Re: GPS Tracker Device by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
I sell a type that will not only track by also take pictures. So whats your budget?
Just pm me.

1 Like

Re: GPS Tracker Device by LinetteGerlach: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Hi Megan,

I have been using Phoenix Secure GPS Tracker for a while now & I am pretty satisfied. My earlier tracker was from autocop but I removed it because of poor quality.
You can go to www.phoenixsecure.in or call them up for a good deal. Excellent service.
Re: GPS Tracker Device by ieon: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hey there are many popular brands of GPS tracker available in the market. But I fluttered with Linette reply Phoenixsecure would be better fit for your requirements.

Good luck!
Re: GPS Tracker Device by MeganKohrs: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Phoenix looks like exactly what I was looking for..

Thanks!
Re: GPS Tracker Device by thinkrace: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
If I am not wrong, you are talking about an asset tracker. You can get one at a very affordable price if you get it from www.thinkrace.com
Re: GPS Tracker Device by roadpointgps: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2017
MeganKohrs:
Hello Guys,

Can anyone suggest a good GPS tracker. Because I am concerned about Thefts in my area?

Thanks,
Megan smiley

"Hey Megan how are you hope you absolutely fine smiley

Which kind of GPS Tracker you want Vehicle or Personal?

for Vehicle tracking, i will suggest you RP02 fully waterproof and advanced features.

Personal tracker device i will strongly recommend you GT300 for Kid's , Pets, Elderly Parents tracking.
you can track your Vehicle or Personal Assets via IOS/Android based APP as well as from PC.
"

for more details visit -> Roadpoint Limited

Re: GPS Tracker Device by isecuro: 2:49am On May 17, 2018
You might want to check this out: iSECURO is a leading brand which brings the most advanced and fully loaded GPS Tracking Devices in India. We specializes in Google map applications, GPS Software customization and mobile based development for a carefree life. We bring in the best of technologies and software for the security of your invaluable assets, your family and yourself. We are the leaders in creating customized GPS Tracking Devices in India, because for us “you” comes first.

Here's the website: https://isecuro.com/

Re: GPS Tracker Device by Fleetlink: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
I Have used fleetlink Software which is from Forumloft enterpirses in Noida India. There products is good please do visit this website http://www.fleetlink.com/.

1 Share

Re: GPS Tracker Device by syspro77: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
isecuro:
You might want to check this out: iSECURO is a leading brand which brings the most advanced and fully loaded GPS Tracking Devices in India. We specializes in Google map applications, GPS Software customization and mobile based development for a carefree life. We bring in the best of technologies and software for the security of your invaluable assets, your family and yourself. We are the leaders in creating customized GPS Tracking Devices in India, because for us “you” comes first.

Here's the website: https://isecuro.com/

Tried your site but no response. You may send your price list to this email.
ekesteveaustine@gmail.com
Re: GPS Tracker Device by isecurogpsdevic: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2018
The GPS transmitter for vehicles is conveniently incorporated with an imperceptible place. The GPS beneficiary at that point cooperates with cutting edge programming, constant iSecuro GPS Device understanding and critical reports on driven courses and efficiency
Re: GPS Tracker Device by trakingpro123(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
HI! this is Abhishek, being a vehicle owner, it would be very difficult to take care all vehicles at a time, but i would like to thanks Trakingpro GPS Tracker, who really supports me to keep an eye on every vehicle very safely. Initially, i was really confused about GPS Tracker and their benefit, but now i am very happy with Trakingpro

More you can visit Trakingpro site here:- https://www.trakingpro.com

Re: GPS Tracker Device by aryaomnitalk: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
You can check Arya Omnitalk GPS vehicle tracking solutions, they offer a comprehensive solution to track vehicles for almost all of the industries like Employee transportation, Oil and gas, National trucking, and logistics.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Music Plus 150mb Browsing On Both Laptop And Android Very Fast / Led Chaser/sequencer / Use Of plastic Bottle Top To Seal Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.