Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Ladies Deny D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ladies Deny D'banj (840 Views)

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) / D'banj Performs At A Ciroc Event In Mauritius(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Deny D'banj by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well, it's seems like our soouthie babe Bonang has caught the Dbanj denial fever.

She has come out to say she isn't dating dbanj, and apparently, it's all a publicity stunt.

This brings the toll to... MANY!

Why do hot celebs deny they have the hots for Dbanj.

His former girlfriend, who actually said dey dated for four years says he's a womanizer.

Could this be the reason? Or are they all using him, and then denying him?

Genevieve denied him flat out

Kenya Moore was said to have paid him to be her pretend boyfriend

Co's he doesn't really stack up to their rep... I don't really understand it tho.

Re: Why Ladies Deny D'banj by holatin(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
ask him on his twitter page

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Deny D'banj by ifyndy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mayb he is just good for some weeks.

Next week he is good for gabbage
Re: Why Ladies Deny D'banj by delishpot: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
I guess Dbanj is the street hoe. No one wants to identify with him. Just as no man want to identify with a runs babe.
The moment they sense his cheating act, they drop him. No need for drama.
Just my opinion.
Re: Why Ladies Deny D'banj by sexyglow(f): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
With all his cuteness and money yet they deny him like this ,?there can only be one problem grin
Re: Why Ladies Deny D'banj by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexyglow:
With all his cuteness and money yet they deny him like this ,?there can only be one problem grin
stop what Ur thinking..he ain't lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj's Style Game Is On Point... / [very Hot] How To Get Upto 10GB Data On Airtel For Free / #AMVCA2015; Toolz Shows Off Her Big Bum In Shinny Adrianna Papell Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.