Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Whatsapp Status Update - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whatsapp Status Update (1169 Views)

Happy New Year Whatsapp Status / 5 Sept {#fb Status} Teachers Day 2015 Whatsapp Status & Lines In Marathi For Sir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Status Update by Ankila7: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Whatsapp Status Update : Here we I am going to open some news and good facts about the Whatsapp Status Update.
I read something in the newspaper so though of sharing the same with you.
A study say that "Status are a way of understanding a person's feeling as well as the emotions"

Updating status and the growing trend for it is increasing day-by-day. People are excited as well as in anxiety to update a status thta suits their style as well as the perpetual aspect of their personality. Status is now a way to reflect the style statement of one's personality.
People as well as the psychologists say they reflect a great style and the feeling of the person...!! People who are a lot emotional and sensitive make status as a way of representing their "at-the-moment" or the time keeping feeling.

Though it is good but we should keep these emotions and feelings to an extent which is controlled and under nice way of representation. Well, Here is something for you :

Status for some people who are the same :
I’m not failed…my success is just postponed for some time.
When nothing seems right….go left!!
Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people.
When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
A BOSS is like a diaper... Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t
Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neither.
Check out more at : http://www.whatsappstatus7.com/2015/01/whatsapp-status-update.html

Now just look and say what your personality say
"Be the best of Yourself !! "

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Delivers Emotional Speech At Charlotte Citizen's Forum / Whats Does Old Warri Mean ? / Which Ethnic Has The Most Diverse / Best Dance Moves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.