Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Did I Ever Get Healed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did I Ever Get Healed? (729 Views)

Will I Ever Get Married? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Ever Get Healed? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
I was just remembering when i was a child and i was ill, i always hated drugs so i never took my drugs, instead i used to pretend to swallow them and then stuff it under my pillow when i have the chance. So as an adult now , i cant help but wonder....how did i get better whenever i had the so-called malaria or typhoid or all the other diseases that when rampant in my childhood? Does anyone have similar memories or any theories as to how i got better?

1 Like

Re: How Did I Ever Get Healed? by bennyrazz: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
miracles do happen when you believe, your faith made you whole.
Re: How Did I Ever Get Healed? by spacyzuma(m): 1:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Bludeville:
I was just remembering when i was a child and i was ill, i always hated drugs so i never took my drugs, instead i used to pretend to swallow them and then stuff it under my pillow when i have the chance. So as an adult now , i cant help but wonder....how did i get better whenever i had the so-called malaria or typhoid or all the other diseases that when rampant in my childhood? Does anyone have similar memories or any theories as to how i got better?
Maybe your parents ground your pills and put them in your food.
Or you took injections too

1 Like

Re: How Did I Ever Get Healed? by greatgod2012(f): 4:45am On Jan 24, 2015
You're underestimating the importance of good and healthy food. Most of the time, when a child is properly and healthily fed, he/she might need little or no drugs (I'm talking about healthy children who just fall sick once in a while o).

That is one of the reasons we parents need to feed our children with healthy foods and not junks.
It was the healthy foods you were taking that healed you.

May God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mum And I / The Nigerian Doctor Who Allegedly Assaulted 16 Women Is A Religious Family Man? / Can You Accept Your Father's Request On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.