Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ladies can you marry such a tall man? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies can you marry such a tall man? (4413 Views)

Story: Tall Man Small Shadow / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
To the ladies can you marry such a man? And to the gentlemen, how would you feel if he is your frhend? I wish i'am this tall.. Cc; Tallesty1, Kachisbarbie, AfricanApple, Chibwike, Tosyne2much, Rapsainot.

1 Share

Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eeeeehnnn ?
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol, wah?
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by experimentist: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Whoa
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by chimerase2: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
And the morale of the thrad in the romance sextion is? angry
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by kakakoshina(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mind me not just want to buy an hectare of land here!
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by elantraceey(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
What relationship does this have with romance?
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
What relationship does this have with romance?
hush gal!
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by elantraceey(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rapzino:
hush gal!

lol , i can see you've modified the topic , that's better.
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , i can see you've modified the topic , that's better.
aha!
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
This one na long distance relationship even when two of unah dey live 4 one room.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by okotv(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
This one is too much. If he were a player, he would strike for my team.

*seriously, too tall a beg*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
This one na long distance relationship even when two of unah dey live 4 one room.
is he not your brother?
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
okotv:
This one is too much. If he were a player, he would strike for my team.

*seriously, too tall a beg*
that means you will have to build your team on playing aerial balls to the opposition's box.
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Elinob(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
An to married palms tree nah knw be human being again
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by TrishaP(f): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
I like them tall but this one..... lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Tallesty1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rapzino:
is he not your brother?
He is taller nah......
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
He is taller nah......
are you trying to deny your own brother sir? Atleast show the dude some love na, lol!
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Elinob:
An to married palms tree nah knw be human being again
this one can see what an elder sees sitting down, while he is also sitting down. Lol!
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
TrishaP:
I like them tall but this one..... lipsrsealed
is perfect right?
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by TrishaP(f): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rapzino:
is perfect right?
I can't say
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapsainot(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Em broke Nairaland chicks will surely date him of he's rich and even taller than that
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapsainot(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Em broke Nairaland chicks will surely date him of he's rich and even taller than that grin
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rapsainot:
Em broke Nairaland chicks will surely date him of he's rich and even taller than that grin
lol, i bet he'd name his LONGINUS[b]
Rapsainot:
lol, i bet he'd name his LONGINUS[/b]
Rapsainot:
lol, i bet he'd name his child LONGINUS.
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by okotv(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rapzino:
that means you will have to build your team on playing aerial balls to the opposition's box.
all balls into the box, he would definitely lack stamina and can win penalties for the team
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by Rapzino: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
okotv:
all balls into the box, he would definitely lack stamina and can win penalties for the team
Peter Crouch would put him through.

1 Like

Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by AfricanApple(f): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
grin grin you will soon reach him. you are still growing grin
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by AfricanApple(f): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
okotv:
the ball will be the one playing him undecided he would be able to handle bball better, at least for free throws cos he def wouldn't be able to run
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by okotv(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
the ball will be the one playing him undecided he would be able to handle bball better, at least for free throws cos he def wouldn't be able to run
tall players in football are not really fast. they just adjust and use sense to play ask KANU and crouch
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by okotv(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
by the way, can you marry him ??
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by AfricanApple(f): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
okotv:
by the way, can you marry him ??
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies can you marry such a tall man? by okotv(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
shocked shocked
answer joor and stop that surprised look.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rip Mr Turkey: / (testicles) Are These My Brains? / BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.