Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? (33595 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Wahala90: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na sooo!

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by RedSeaKing(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
She, the snake charmer.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Isiterere(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
...your theory is wrong;what of: go, so, at, in, we,me,do,to, etc

ALL IZZ WELL

plumule:
ftc
just a word which as two letters. Dey are twin alphabetically. the first letter seniors the second and the two are d only letters of d alphabet that has meaning. NO
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by naijjaman(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
She is possessed, short and simple!
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
If my wife try this eh,, NA RED CARD BE THAT OH.. NO MERCY
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by cyprus000: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
And with this kind of hair, she will expect a God-fearing man to approach her undecided

GOD SEF DEY FEAR HER! angry
my guy.y u dey play with God na?..they are certain thing we shouldn't say about God.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Love it
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by factorial1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
ftc
just a word which as two letters. Dey are twin alphabetically. the first letter seniors the second and the two are d only letters of d alphabet that has meaning. NO
Analyst to sure.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by ebimoye(f): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Na only witch go do dis kind hair since am not a witch NO dis d ultimate answer :DNa only witch go do dis kind hair since am not a witch NO dis d ultimate answer
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by NaijaOptimist: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka the serpent.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by maryam6(f): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
haha! indeed, fashion is next 2 madness.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by scedescede(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade, you using the bible to cover what simple moral condemn let me can you be proud of your sister or galfriend in that kind of look using morals as way look at issues and don't be blinded how you be saying don't judge why do we have people that correct you when you are wrong, let's be frank that outfit is demonic
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Franchise21(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
M not interested in d hairstyle seff... Wat M interested in is dat she no even fine seff

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by macmugaymail: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Only on movies
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by sunkoye: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
You see na.....next few days. ..she go con open trend dey disturb our peaceful conversation for NL say sumtin dey chase am for dream.

abi no bi Afowofa be dat? angry
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Dammyjohn(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
On a serious note.This is an agent of the devil.You just look at that picture very well and you will know.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by doom4(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
funnyfunnyfunny
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by queebeediva(f): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Snake and devil na friend so why on earth will I join their clique? God forbid evil thing . Guys pls beware of this kind of girl they are sent from the demonic world to destroy men and missuse women.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by sirnoah(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
#women and serpent since the time of Adam and Eve...[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by AshantiDimaria(f): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Speechless
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
ftc

Are u gay?
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by lacreamieboie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
ftc
Hi...

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Gbengazzee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
This isn't fashion, there is more to it and she is not hiding it.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by daramz1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
The hair ain lookin real in d pix
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by eyinjuege: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
I wouldn't do it to the church and wouldn't advise anyone to wear it to the mosque. However, wearing it to a fashion show as a catwalk model is another thing entirely. Her makeup just as her hair is over the top. So she's probably going to an entertaiment or fashion thing.
Its a work of art I would say. The hairdresser did a great job. grin
Just my own thoughts o

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Isiterere:
...your theory is wrong;what of: go, so, at, in, we,me,do,to, etc

ALL IZZ WELL

he meant d two alphabet follows eachother m N O p undecided
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Pharoh: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
The hairstyle shows that she is very spiritual and enlightened because the serpent is the symbol of knowledge and insightful awareness.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Okaakoko(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
the lady self resemble snake
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by TISHAmatt: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Devilish. Noooo
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
ftc
HI,
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
ftc

How about 'H & I'?
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
No I can't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curren Leather Wrist Watches For Men / 19 Quality Dress Code For Men / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.