Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails (4222 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Man With World’s Longest Nails Plans To Cut Them. Pics / Chris Walton, The Woman With The World's Longest Nails Says She Wouldn't Trade H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by aiyeboy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
A singer who hasn't cut her fingernails in two decades has shown off her incredible talons at the Guinness World Records 2014 launch in London.
Chris Walton, 47, holds the title for the world's longest fingernails after she stopped clipping them in 1993. They now reach more than 20 feet, twisting and turning in a way that would appear to make even the most simple tasks near impossible.
The grandmother is better known by her stage name 'The Dutchess' in Nevada and California. But her voice is far from the first thing you would notice if you bumped into her in the street.

Walton's bizarre nails curl in all directions - yet the mother of five cooks and cleans, and can even play the piano and use a computer.
Her amazing dedication to her nails was officially recognized by the 2012 edition of the Guinness Records Book. She painted them a dazzling gold to celebrate, a color they have remained.
BETTERBEXT SHOWCASES EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE!!!

source: http://www.betterbext.com/2015/01/meet-chris-walton-woman-with-worlds.html

Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Warrisdis?
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Irritating and disgusting!

She better stay away from African men especially those who like pounded yam! grin

1 Like

Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by michphenomena(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Madness undecided
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Metcoppo(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
shocked
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by aiyeboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Warrisdis?
person!!!
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by aiyeboy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
sunnyshayne:

She better stay away from African men especially those who like pounded yam! grin

you go chop am join!
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Zonacom(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Finding it hard to believe this

1 Like

Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by legallyblonde(f): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
sunnyshayne:

i dey teyuu..i don get wetin i go do for ds my pounded yam loving bae b dat o cheesy
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Ariyke: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by dechandel(f): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Scary lipsrsealed
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by hatux: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good for her! But I hope she could use that nails dig well...
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by sankky: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Sorry ma'am. Not impressed

Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Janeify(f): 1:11am On Jan 16, 2015
This is pure torture.
She's doing this for recognition and relevancy.

It's all about fame, money and power (for their mind)
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by veave(f): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2015
legallyblonde:
i dey teyuu..i don get wetin i go do for ds my pounded yam loving bae b dat o cheesy

nor come cry for hia sey bae don sack you oh grin grin grin
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by legallyblonde(f): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2015
veave:

nor come cry for hia sey bae don sack you oh grin grin grin
as in ehnnnn..this poundo addiction na P o! grin grin
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by babygifty(f): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Dis is rubbish, n who even did d painting 4 her. D person deserves sm punishment
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by aiyeboy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
i de roll for ground as i dey read una comments!
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 18, 2015
How did she put the rings on
Re: MEET: Chris Walton: The Woman With The World's Longest Nails by qadeerkug(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2015
dovelike:
How did she put the rings on
d time wen d tin nevr grown bigger

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

August Alsina Claps Back At Fans Who Slammed Him For Groping A Lady’s Breasts / =>> K Michelle Shares Sexy Underwear Photos / Burna Boy's Alleged Babymama, Stella Uju Is Now Into Full Time Olosho Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.