Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre (6025 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) / National Open University Of Nigeria (abuja Study Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre by Ariscopy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2008
Bam-Adet Nig. Ent. is an Organisation that was registered in January 3rd 1996 with Corporate Affairs Commission, the Headquarters at Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria now embark on Educational programmes. She was approved for collaboration with Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria in November 2006 under the Centre for Industrial Research and Development /Centre for Distance Learning, O.A.U, Ife to run Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programmes and recently being considered for running Degree in Education programmes under the Institute of Education, Faculty of Education in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. The 3rd set of Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes together with the Returning students are resuming for 2008/2009 sessi[color=#000099][/color]on by the second week of January 2009. Both the Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes are four (4) semesters programmes meaning two sessions or two years programmes each. Also there is part-time arrangement for the working class group at the study centre. All the examinations of the centre must be taken at the main Campus of O.A.U, Ile-Ife. Matriculations and Convocations must also be performed at the main campus because the programmes are University Senate approved programmes.
The Diploma programme can be used for Direct entry admission in Nigeria universities and Advanced Diploma is acceptable for Post Graduate Diploma where those courses are available. The present available courses are: Business Management, Business Accounting, Marketing, Industrial and Production Management in both Diploma and Advanced Diploma Levels, Secretarial Administration and Computer Studies and Computer repairs and Maintenance (are at Diploma LevelOnly). Also available is a six month intensive Diploma of Treasury Management.  Aplication forms are still available at Bam-Adet Study Centre and at Centre for Distance Learning, O.A.U main campus. For further enquiry you can contact these phone numbers: 08037252135, 08034412033, 08036380051 and 08034439277.
The requirements are as displayed in the attachment.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre by skolars(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2008
Anybody who needs admission into his desired department to call dr ken 08037633338 for help but ur credentials must be complete b/c he does not need ur money but only ur credibility
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre by Agbaboy: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2008
This is very nice and it is a great opportunity to have one of the best universities certificate. I learnt that the first have even graduated from the school. one of my friend is currently there who told me that the seriousness there is as equal as that of the main campus. Anyway, I trust OAU that anything they want to do is by no means must be to their best ability.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre by gracealabs(f): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2012
Please i want to ask,may this programme still exist,i mean the higher diplima one,have done the diploma before,then i want to ask that the certificate is equvalent to which certificate,then what of the federal government mande dat ask the university diploma to stop.thanks i will appreciate ur response.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The List Of Public Primary Schools In Lagos State: Pls Help: / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session / I Need Neco Time-table Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.