Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone (1126 Views)

Joy Akubuike. Is Gone / See What A Nairalander Is Having For Breakfast / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Feranmicharles(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
OMG so sad,I called vheMa's number today buh its not going through,so I have to go 2 her house to check on her. When I got their,to my surprise I met her mum outside looking so sadsad I greeted she answered nosgaltically,I was now forced to asked of vheMa,she replied with "Oh dear its you,am sorry for not answering you when you greeted,vheMa is gone" I was now like "ma,what's wrong?" She replied "yes,she's gone" I asked her to where? "To the United states of america" she replied.
I hissed inside of me,that what's wrong with this mom sef, I asked her that y is she so moody the other time,and she said its because of vheMa,that she would be the only at home right now cos she'd(vheMa) went to USA to meet her siblings there. Am happy 4 her tho cheesy buh d reason y am sad is that, why is it today that am about to ask her out,na that 2day she travel out

Anyways save journey vheMa

More updates to come about her cheesy grin

#StayCool

1 Like

Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by kestolove95(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
May her soul rest in peace in usa

1 Like

Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm, take ur time o OP angry
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
This op needs to be flogged like madt .. Lubbish angry
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Feranmicharles(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
kestolove95:
godfwee:
Hmmm, take ur time o OP angry
zleemshaddy:
This op needs to be flogged like madt .. Lubbish angry

No vex jare I wrote it the way I felt inside of me grin
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
kestolove95:

Lwkmd o guy u nor just get joy at all o
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Feranmicharles(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wonderlands:

lol no mind amgrin

Holatin,jingh u guys r missing cheesy
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by ikombe: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
angry where dat my plank
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by corisande: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
mtcheeeeew!
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wonderlands:

na from ur post I comment na
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Feranmicharles(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
ikombe:
angry where dat my plank
lol grin wetin u wan use am do?grin
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Feranmicharles:

No vex jare I wrote it the way I felt inside of me grin

Funny buh not so funny grin
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Feranmicharles(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
corisande:
undecided
mtcheeeeew!
u dey vex?
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by Feranmicharles(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
godfwee:

Funny buh not so funny grin
grin OMG,I've mentioned vheMa is this topic,am even mentioning her again,she would see my proposal,WTF. Wetin I go do oooooo sad I dey fear OMG
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by KELVINXY: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op ur left ear dereundecided
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by fattybombom: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
I no come understand nairalanders these days.
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by kestolove95(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wonderlands:

go listen to zero joy by olamide u go knw
Re: OMG Not Again,another Nairalander Is Gone by jingh(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Feranmi hope say, you never dey take from Jonathan stash of ogogoro

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These Terrorists / Will You Miss Class If She Is Your Class Teacher ? / The GMO Debate – Dr Akinwumi Adesina Vs Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.