Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results (1111 Views)

JAMB Has Released Part Of The Saturday Examination results / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / Ican November 2016 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
For candidats that wrote the ICAN professional examinations in November 2012, I'm sure we've all been looking forward to getting our results today.

I don't know what happened this time. They usually release November results second or third Thursday of January, which is 6weeks after the exams.

For those of us that have friends or relatives working with ICAN, kindly ask them and update us on the status of the results...

....make high blood pressure no kill person abeg!
Re: Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by kingphilip(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2015
please can u give me a good breakdown of all I need to know about ICAN? or who I can contact to help me with detailed information about them..

this include their recent syllables
the fee required both for registration, per course and others
virtually everything please
Re: Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2015
kingphilip:
please can u give me a good breakdown of all I need to know about ICAN? or who I can contact to help me with detailed information about them..

this include their recent syllables
the fee required both for registration, per course and others
virtually everything please

All the information you require are available on the ICAN website: http://www.icanig.org/ican/

You can find the new syllabus, past questions, study packs, fees, and contact persons.

Best of luck
Re: Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by woodfrank(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
And so I heard ICAN results are out! Best of luck
Re: Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
woodfrank:

From whom did you hear?

I haven't heard anything yet
Re: Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
woodfrank:

From who did you hear?

I haven't heard anything yet
Re: Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results by woodfrank(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's true. Go to their office and check urs!

(1) (Reply)

Update; Covenant University (c.u) 2015/2016 Admission Forms On Sale / English Scholars, Is This Sentence Grammatically Right?? / Here Are The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities, Do You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.