Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Book Of Wisdom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Book Of Wisdom (500 Views)

See Riddle The Gods Of Wisdom Couldn't Answer(can You?) / Free Download A Text Book Of Electrical Techonology Vol 3 / Difference Between Knowledge, Understanding And Wisdom - JAMB & other exams pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Book Of Wisdom by Zealoflife: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Youths these days don't write life's facts,inspirational,motivational articles but rather prefer indecency and following the lives of made celebrities and most times forget about theirs.
I have a book I titled "My book of Wisdom". Here I write a few times.And I just felt I should share today's with you.

•The fact that it seems you are where you have always been doesn't make you stagnant,even stagnant water does move.Ask the earth,it will acknowledge it.
•It is easier to get to the top than to remain at the top because it is easier to remain a failure than to keep succeeding.
•An accomplished task is a demand for more tedious ones. The day you solve a particular problem is the day you sign for more difficult ones.
•Life never makes it easy for the great and adroit ones because it knows you have the capacity to see yourself through but to the losers or dull ones,he sends them help or have people do what they ought to do for them.
•You aim and miss because you didn't have a direction or didn't direct your aim
•Achievement comes only with improvement.Remain the same and move from the impressing to depressing.
•Faith isn't believing the possibility of the impossible but believing in your ability to make possible the impossible.
•You only learn wisdom when your foolishness fails you.
•Knowledge is power when harnessed but as useless as a used tissue when not applied or shared.
•Your success and strength may make news but your failure and weakness will make headlines. No wonder your burial ceremony is more celebrated (In Nigeria) than your naming ceremony and birtdays.
•The humans you bought over and the ones you won over are the same because they both have a price tag.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Students/Graduates Please Click... / ‘poly Education, Solution To Unemployment’ - Punch / Number Of Candidates That Applied For Admission At Fedponek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.