Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy (2707 Views)

Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie / D'banj Claims Dr Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy / D'banj Claims Dr Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by superken(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
No one can really pinpoint what actually transpired between Dbanj and Donjazzy that led to their break up, a break up so major it shook the whole Nigerian entertainment industry; we were all dazed. In an interview with Olisa on The Truth With Olisa, D'banj shed some light on his break up with the Mavin boss.

Olisa asked Him, "Why did Mo' Hits break up?"
D'banj's response: "If I will be truthful, it would be Dr Sid"

Continue reading and watch Video: http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/01/dbanj-finally-reveal-truth-behind-his.html

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by waleadex(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dr Sid?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
eyaaa

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by fijiano202(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Not interested...........wetin consign me
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by temitemi1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why DR sid...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
I hate it when someone shift blame on something/someone else...take full responsibility of anything you caused Dbanj!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by dahunsy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
coughs*** clears throat

1 Like

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by IamOpemipo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
@ op..

Why not wait until d interview comes in full..
That was a teaser
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by IamOpemipo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:
I hate it when someone shift blame on something/someone else...take full responsibility of anything you caused Dbanj!

Were u there..?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by SirVictory: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nothing join me. I wish all of them well.
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by SirVictory: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nothing join me.
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eiyaa....pele
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by alaoeri: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Reminds me of the leaked audio tape by HKN gang revealing almost same thing.
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by sankky: 1:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Really !!!!
Shocked though !

See what is on the lips of all Abians "New leader. New vision. New direction".
If you are an Abian and you have not visited the website below, you need to ask yourself a lot of questions. The masses are revolting against the old ORDER.

visit: http://emekaotimbagov.com

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Who cares He is as broke as a broken China phone
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by IamOpemipo(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Who cares He is as broke as a broken China phone

U wish cheesy
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by rattlesnake(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2015
I knew it dr Sid just wanna fit in

1 Like

Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by Tegatons: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Na now day break.
Go luk bush DB rubbish
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by 100Cents: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Who said, " I am the CEO of Mo'Hits ".

Was it Dr. $id ?

Let D banj go and revive his ailing career..
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Why is he blaming him? kanye never did a record with you and bail you out, you're blaming Dr.Sid. Next will be tiwa! grin
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by kramer: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2015
rubey:

So I take it you never heard the recording where Dr Sid was complaning about how dbanj was stealing his shine

Oya educate yourself https://www.nairaland.com/1074061/davido-dr-sid-arguing-over
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by emmanwandud(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Why playing the blame game Dbanj. 2mrw u might start accusing Apc for your woes and travails
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by amowo(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2015
nw i remember d leaked tape of dr sid and hkn gang....am not surprise
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by idu1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Failure...
Re: D'banj Claims Dr. Sid Caused His Break Up With Don Jazzy by iyisco2001(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2015
grow up already man. angry

(1) (Reply)

So Cute! Basketmouth & His Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits... / Asisat Oshoala Rocking A Tomboy Look With A Motivational Message / Munachi Abii CONFIRMS Tomi Thomas As Her Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.