Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Help With My Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With My Project (630 Views)

.. / Hilarious Excuse I Gave To My Project Supervisor / Please Help Me With My Project!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Project by sunnyp20(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hey guys am a final year student of benue state university,in the department of political science. I need some material for my project work and I ll be glad if anybody can help. My topic is"the osu caste system and its effects on political development in igboland". Pls I need material on anything related to the osu caste system. God bless u guys.
Re: Help With My Project by TRADELYN: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Haven't you heard of TRADELYN?

Kindly contact us; we'll give you all the help you need at an affordable cost.

All the best!
Re: Help With My Project by sunnyp20(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
TRADELYN:
Haven't you heard of TRADELYN?

Kindly contact us; we'll give you all the help you need at an affordable cost.

All the best!
how do I contact u and wat is ur price range?
Re: Help With My Project by TRADELYN: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2015
sunnyp20:
how do I contact u and wat is ur price range?
It all depends on the project objetives/nature/level/submission deadline, etc.

Kindly email us the details of what you are required to do.

$15 will be deducted from the project cost (Clients Loyalty Reward Project).
Let me assure you that it's very affordable.
'tradelyn@gmail.com.'

Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Last Telecoms Scholarship Test Holds Next Month, Don't Miss The Opportunity / 10yr Old Nigerian Girl Secure Admission Into University UK / Study Abroad In The Philippines On American Curriculum At A Very Low Tuitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.