Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

This Is The Best Mobile Marketing Course You Will Ever Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Best Mobile Marketing Course You Will Ever Need (416 Views)

Make Money From Mobile Marketing Business In Nigeria / Revealed!!! How To Make Mobile Marketing A Multi Millionaire Business / Using Mobile Marketing To Boost Your Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Mobile Marketing Course You Will Ever Need by mmonigeria: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
This mobile marketing course is for you if you are wondering which online business you can do successfully or you are finding it difficult to succeed in your mobile marketing business. This is the best mobile marketing course I have ever seen and I am recommending it for you. If you read my post on the Most Profitable Online Business Niches for 2015, you will see that I made mention of mobile monetization where you need to monetize the mobile traffic your blog gets. This is simply because lots of Nigerians (about 117 million people) use their mobile phones. According to Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC), about ₦5 Million worth of SMS is sent monthly. Learning from this Mobile Marketing Course will put you in front of these people and you make lots of money monthly with this.

See more on MMO.NG

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer On Businesses To Thrive And Make Millions In 2015 / Get Sorted Nigeria GSM Database At The Cheapest Rate / How Much Did Ur Bank Charge U Per Dollar Today?(name The Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.