Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! (6470 Views)

OMG!!! See 19 Rare Pictures You' Ve Probably Never Seen Before / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by cbay(f): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ever since we are in grade school, we are taught about animals. By the time, we are done with school, we think we know about every animal species out there. But, the truth is that the variety of animals are endless. By the time you are old and grey, you will most likely still be learning of some new species. Some of these animals are so strange, they look like something a first grader dreamed of and drew on paper.
see more: http://cynthiasbay..com/2015/01/18-strangest-animals-youve-probably.html

Penis Snake
This, uhm… peculiar eyeless animal is actually called Atretochoana eiselti. It is a large, presumably aquatic, caecilian amphibian with a broad, flat head and a fleshy dorsal fin on the body

The Panda Ant
The Mutillidae are a family of more than 3,000 species of wasps (despite the names) whose wingless females resemble large, hairy ants. Found in Chile, they are known for their extremely painful stings, hence the common name cow killer or cow ant. Black and white specimens are sometimes known as panda ants due to their hair coloration resembling that of the Chinese giant panda.

Thorny Dragon
Colored in camouflaging shades of desert browns, this lizard has a “false” head, which he presents to his predators by dipping the real one.

source: http://cynthiasbay..com/2015/01/18-strangest-animals-youve-probably.html

2 Shares

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by jovialmum(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Coughs
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by fijiano202(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
omo see joystick....

1 Like

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by blemon44(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
i know sey most women will prefer to have that joystick as their pet

2 Likes

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
I hate that snake.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Yustash001(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2015
God is wonderful.... winkGod is wonderful....

1 Like

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by DanielBlanc(m): 1:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Joystick snake? At first I thought it was... Sha I no fit shout
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:22am On Jan 16, 2015
That dragon sha it has danger written all over it

1 Like

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 16, 2015
What a wired beautiful world we live in.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by omowolewa: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Another reason to thank God
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Did my grandpa see, why will i even care to see them. If am opportune to see it today i count it as achievement #LOL. It look like that joystick snake the dangerous pass

1 Like

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by MSB4gr8(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Joystick snake indeed
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Rapzino: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2015
I just hope some of these nairaland babes, won't go looking for the Joystick Snake to self-service with, lol.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Lordmykel(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2015
I saw this list exactly this time last year on this same nairaland. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Good
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by jingh(f): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2015
where can I get dat snake
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Vince77(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2015
GODWINGODSON:

I was scared when i looked at it.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by soludo93(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2015
The peculiarities of these animals are that they are rare and you will have to travel thousands of miles to see them.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2015
No wonder the joystick is sumtyms called Anaconda or Black mamba grin

3 Likes

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Watch NatGeo, you probably might have seen it.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by am0s(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Joystick
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by hatux: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
GODWINGODSON:
I tell you! Looking fierce...
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by mtprofessor5(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by constance500: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2015
I gif up
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by cupidhero(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
That weird looking snake looks nasty. I pray it becomes extinct. gross!
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
cupidhero:
That weird looking snake looks nasty. It pray it becomes extinct. gross!

bless you...my brother!
angry

Rapzino:
I just hope some of these nairaland babes, won't go looking for the Joystick Snake to self-service with, lol.
Rapziii
You're sooo gross!
Damn!

Nothing to "lol" about there.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2015
One word, GROSS! This is sickening, Ewwwwwwww. lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Rapzino: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

bless you...my brother!
angry

Rapziii
You're sooo gross!
Damn!

Nothing to "lol" about there.
lol, don't mind me sweerie.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Damn! That joystick snake really looks like a pe.nis! grin.

How come its called joystick snake when its an amphibian. Last I checked snakes are reptiles.
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I hate that snake.
its not a snake , its an amphibian
Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin grin Wetin be this oo

so does the peni.s Atretochoana eiselti have another colour apart 4rm dat colour wink

1 Like

Re: 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! by Abee79(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
shocked Joystick what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABSU 2016/2017 Primary Admission List Is Out (check Yours Here) / Remember D Nigeria Vs India Match People Talks Abt? Here Is All You Need To Know / See This Wonderful WAEC Result. The Best So Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.