Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments (8602 Views)

Poll: Which is better? Originality or Unstoppable

Originality: 52% (37 votes)
Unstoppable: 47% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / Super Eagles Inspiration Song By Cohbams, Omawumi And Tuface / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by pheesayor(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2008
It will be unfair if this thread is not created, because it's all our arguments on the INDEPENDENT/GRASS TO GRACE thread must continue and I have reasons for this.

When Faze released originality, he crucified by some people who claim the remaining songs werent inviting but people r feeling the songs now.
Tuface on the other hand released the much anticipated album that includes his track with Rkelly, Chakademus & Pliers & Co.
Though not a bad idea, the track with Chakademus & Pliers was of poor quality and so are some other songs on the album, Badly Mastered songs.

IMO, Faze's Originality is a better album, I wont say this because I'm a Faze fan, but it is nothing but the truth. Comments,
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by eleshin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
hope you are ready for this,i dont understand why you guys continue to embarrass 2baba even though you know that faze is not relevant in the in dustry anymore,meanwhile i reserve my comment till i listen to unstoppable but for originality maybe urself and some myopic fans are feeling it.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by youngdee(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
We all know Tu face Album is far better and it sells better in the market, so what can you say? Listen to the album over and over, you will see it makes more sense than Originality, name the tracks and compare it with any of TU FACE's own. Lets play
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
Fisayo u made me buy originality!
I want my money back!
Its total crap!

i like originality,dutty wine and tattoo girls rmx cos of sauce!

others are rubbish!
Sum even sound like he's talking instead of singing!
Poor lyrics
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
Independent is better than this crap!
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by mrmetoo1: 12:05am On Dec 20, 2008
@Pheesayor

Honestly at this point in both of their careers, I think it would be unfair to faze to keep comparing both of them. Before we start talking about the music, lets note Tuface just did a song with R. KELLY. . . this is no easy feat, many American artists would run their grandmas over to get that opportunity. No matter how much u try to downplay it, this is HUGE. Its definitely not about the money for kels. . . so b4 I go on arguing, i'll like u to give me the reason u think R.Kelly did a track with him. . .

Now about "Originality". . . i like the song itself, i thought it was creative, "fall in love" is not bad although i prefer D'Banj's own. . . lol. I won't lie and say I have listened to all the tracks but I heard two more tracks "play ball" or so and some other one and I wasn't impressed at all. Those tracks I heard are not making me want to listen to others. Again, before I keep arguing further, in your honest opinion, which one do u think is better. . . "Independent" or "Originality"

So pheesayor, two questions for u b4 i go on with u
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tRoOE(f): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2008
tosinadeda:

Independent is better than this crap!
[size=13pt]You are one confused young man
Didn't you state on the other thread that the album was good
[/size]

tosinadeda:

Faze's album is horrible fisayo!
Free 2face,because this one is going platinum also
tosinadeda:

Jst listend to the track with kels!
Its a hit!
Dnt care what anyone says!

its all about sex!
Little wonder he ft kels!
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2008
this new album by 2face will break all kinds of records (sales and awards).

Mark. My. Words.

So much for all the haters who wanted him to fade away. So much for D'Banj/Wande/Faze/9ice take over the game

The king is back yall
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by YoungK1: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2008
I've heard the 2Face album it's OK and Originality is also good.
The thing missing is the fact that they both always try to match
whose better so sometimes they get it right like
'INDEPENDENT' and 'Grass 2 Grace'
and sometimes not the best of both like
'Originality and 'Unstoppable'
If i'm given 5 mics to alocate to both albums
I give
ORIGINALITY- 4Mics and
UNSTOPPABLE- 3Mics

NO bias on both but the truth is that it was not 2baba doing his thing
He was tryin to overcome critiics likewise Faze whose originality is already platinum
The question is not sales because they both will make the 1million copy mark but the content matters
STYLE- Originality was a complete change from Faze. That for me is maturity
UNSTOPPABLE is a continuation of my 2baba of 2004 with worse lyrics and beats
As for the R.Kelly song it not what I expected b'because I even bragged that it would be a banger
but its not. It sounds more like a mixtape song.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by mrmetoo1: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2008
@mr young k

you're obviously a troll cos u have 4 posts and all of them are dedicated to 2face, u even created a topic for yourself. U created this profile to just come criticize 2face masked as a 2face fan thats not happy. Pls all those games have been played in the past.

As concrete said, this album is going to break all sort of records and create a new level for naija artists' to attain, which is really a good thing. The baba is back, he opened the doors before now hes back to take to a whole new level. . . Just watch!!!
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bigismalls: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2008
I've been reading thru for a while now, but i think i should come in at this juncture. The first time I listened to enter the place i realised that all other albums from tuface has been a farce. lyrically and also choice of words wasnt something i expected from an award winning star. i,m not trying to compare both artiste, but for me I think faze has contributed his quota single handedly and we should give him credit for that. Whatever fame, award or wealth he has gotten, he did it himself. match it with other top artistes and their affiliates.When tuface released grass to grace, it sounded wack to the ears but connection gave it much airplay and everybody accepted it. To me originality is quality,funny and emotional and i think faze couldn't have done better. Whatever it is, this is naija let us rock the music and learn to appreciate our own
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bigismalls: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2008
all this hype about kennysmusic pre arranged backstage international/national awards,mixtape collab with foreign artiste and what have you. lets see what happens now that it is HYPATEK era
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by rockyfela(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2008
bigsmalls again dis is funny u guyz opening new accounts just 4 d album,lol i feel like its d same person behind d Young k id, Pls dont use ur hands to destroy Your country's talent.

pls independent was gud but not as gud as Grass to grace, You say wack lyrics, For instance, true love, e be like say, if love is a crime, one love,, etc, WACK ? I see you are just a tubaba hater, PLS STOP COMPARING THEM , They are both gud.

If he (faze) is way better, Kennis are not stupid 2 choose 2face over him(faze) think about it. Even faze himself knows.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by bigismalls: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2008
If you understand what being a farce is, you wouldnt post what you just posted. compare enter the place and the first two albums, u will realise that tuface never wrote them. You guys are always talking about tuface being picked instead of face by kennys, you forget that tuface was the lead vocalist in plantation boiz, faze later came to join them and was hardly given a chance to show himself.If it were you who would u have gone for? Tuface was busy leading the efforts of the other two, (African queen is a good example) that was why he could not write his own songs while he was with kennis. I love both of them a graet deal, but please lets give kudos to faze for doing it alone
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by unix4real1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
bigismalls:

If you understand what being a farce is, you wouldnt post what you just posted. compare enter the place and the first two albums, u will realise that tuface never wrote them. You guys are always talking about tuface being picked instead of face by kennys, you forget that tuface was the lead vocalist in plantation boiz, faze later came to join them and was hardly given a chance to show himself.If it were you who would u have gone for? Tuface was busy leading the efforts of the other two, (African queen is a good example) that was why he could not write his own songs while he was with kennis. I love both of them a graet deal, but please lets give kudos to faze for doing it alone

You just bragging as if you wrote all the tracks for him except Right Here by OJB and African Queen by Blacface. undecided

1 Like

Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by rockyfela(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2008
pls did you write the other songs for him? Even the faze do you know if he wrote all his songs himself? plssss and its not as if he had exceptional songs, apart 4rm kolomental and On a plane the rest songs are easily 4getable, PS ENTER THE PLACE WAS NOT AN ALBUM. UNSTOPABLE IS AN ALBUM.
Enter the place is a very nice song, Pako if u listen to that track it is inspirational, the rkelly track kills everything in Originality album.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by damola1: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2008
d igbo wey tuface dey smoke don overcloud in albums!

And hin don spread all hin talent among hin pinkins, so, tuface has got nothing to offer anymore.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by Necorios(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2008
EVERY ONE LISYEN VERY WELL AND LISTEN GOOD COS I AV JUST 3 THINGS 2 SAY, IST IS THAT THIS THREAD IS TOO EARLY TO START BECAUSE 2. WE CANT COMPARE BOTH FAZE ALBUM AND 2FACES ALBUM SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE TIME OF RELEASE HAS GONE FAR I MEAN COMPARING SEPTEMBER ALBUM TO DECEMBER (OLD AND NEW) AND 3. WITOUT BEING BIAS EVEN IF ITS JUST 2TRACKS THAT IS INTERESTING IN 2BABAS ALBUM HE WILL BE RATED OVER FAZES', CANT U ALL REALIZE THAT THAT NAME 2FACE IS INTERNATIONAL BRANDED NAME FAR AWAY FROM FAZE NOT EVEN DBANJ, SO ITS WRONG TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE AT THIS PREGNANT STAGE, LETS GIVE THE ALBUMS TIME AND SEE WHICH IS GREATER.

EVEN THOUGHNAS I AV NOT EVEN LISTEN TO THE SO MUCH UNEXPLICABLE UNSTOPABLE ALBUM!
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by geolabious(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]You are one confused young man
Didn't you state on the other thread that the album was good
[/size]

[size=13pt]Tosinabbeee

U get two mouth haba[/size]
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by deebarca: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2008
fisayo or wetin u call urself, na who dey vote? i bought originality, i personally distroyed it myself, originality wey no sell for market. wetin the guy sing,no worry you know 2baba always be the first(first artist to collect mtv base, first artist to be at grammy live,first artist to feature american base artist e.t.c, 2baba go be the first artist for nigeria way go break into american market.dey look.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
Trooe i did that?
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by concrete: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2008
behold the power of 2baba: see new screenames for NL o!!!

bwahahaha

the haters keep pushing this man to new heights, i tell u!!!

kora=check
mtv awards=check
mobo=check
world music award=check

up next, the ever-elusive grammy
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by geolabious(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2008
tosinadeda:

Trooe i did that?
[size=13pt]Yes
I saw it with my korokoro shocked eyes[/size]
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Yes

pls post the link abeg

i prob meant 2face
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2008
I agree with the an who said Faze did his stuff by himself.

The fact that 2Face is big, popular, has all the awards and collabos and sales means only so much. 2Face can't handle singing the way Faze can, because he doesn't have a nice voice. Listen to Am In Love, and you'll hear voice. 2Face can't try such songs. It's that simple. People on Project Fame West Africa had nice voices than 2Face.

Doesn't it strike you that Modenine isn't Nigeria's favourite rapper, though he's about Nigeria's best rapper? Listen to Modenine, and you'll hear rap, not all the swear-laden stuff we hear from Lil' Wayne. Stuff that make you know that he understands English, not bad lyrics infused with pidgin. Why?

Personally, I think 2Face is wack. Don't attack me please.
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by CGutta(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2008
mactao:

The fact that 2Face is big, popular, has all the awards and collabos and sales means only so much. 2Face can't handle singing the way Faze can, because he doesn't have a nice voice. Listen to Am In Love, and you'll hear voice. 2Face can't try such songs. It's that simple. People on Project Fame West Africa had nice voices than 2Face.

Doesn't it strike you that Modenine isn't Nigeria's favourite rapper, though he's about Nigeria's best rapper? Listen to Modenine, and you'll hear rap, not all the swear-laden stuff we hear from little' Wayne. Stuff that make you know that he understands English, not bad lyrics infused with pidgin. Why?

i will not attack u but i strongly disagree and the reason for that is cause, 2face have been swagga jackk'd by a whole lot of Bleep mcees, so to us that listens to correct music, it will be like yea jus another this and that, cause its been done 1 time too many,

Now to compare both album faze got the voice but as for major gbedu 2 baba got it,

geolabious:

[size=13pt]Tosinabbeee

@ geola'
He definately is, grin grin grin,
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
c_gutta welcome o grin
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by sect(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2008
I think its 2 early to compare both albums right now. Lets give 2face album some time 2 garner some dust on the shelves first. I haven't gotten my copy of unstoppable yet, i'm really eager to listen 2 his duet track with Kels but i gotta say that its quite disappointing to learn that the duet song is a remix of one of Kels mixtape, does it mean dat Kels didn't regard him worthy of a fresh track or WHAT!! Meanwhile, as a honest & diehard fan of Faze, i've gòtta admit dat Originality was a lìl bit below my expectation. I hate dat Spend My Money and Fantasy tracks but Am In Love is awesome, Dutty Wine is sure gönna make a big party banger, Originality is WOW, i jst cant get enough of Yawa Eh(it grew on me) and my fav is Valentines Day, dat song is damn too crisp, i mean Vals day is my ultimate No. 1 love song, its a song dats with d same class of Kels Step In Name Of Love and i dont need anybody 2 agree with me on dat. Am gönna get unstoppable soon & see if there's any track dat beats Faze's Valentines Day. Ciao
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by unix4real1(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2008
mactao:

Doesn't it strike you that Modenine isn't Nigeria's favourite rapper, though he's about Nigeria's best rapper? Listen to Modenine, and you'll hear rap, not all the swear-laden stuff we hear from little' Wayne. Stuff that make you know that he understands English, not bad lyrics infused with pidgin. Why?

I can see that you are just making a point where there is none. you are emphasizing on voice and good english isn`t it? if there is no excuse left to show your hate in some you don`t appreciate, thats when you come up with this type of excuse.
2face is not the only Nigerian artistes that doesn`t have good voice, sings with pidgin and bad lyrics as you described yet they are bigger than your Faze when it comes to achievements through music. Ain`t D`banj and 9ice bigger than him when it comes to bigger awards that Faze himself has ever come up with in his good english lyrics musical career.
i`m not attacking you but analyzing my own opinion undecided
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by youngdee(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2008
Talking about voice, how many of naija artistes has a sonorous voice like Tu baba? We all know his voice is great.

About their album, ye pa! The fact that he features R Kelly is even enough to kill Faze's album, Faze has just one semi hit track which is Originality which even sounds so much like a twist of Tu face song ( Feel like) where he mentioned the names of all the people which Faze mentioned and moreover, what sense does Originality make?
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tRoOE(f): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Tosinabbeee

[size=13pt]Don't mind him jare, he talks with but side of his mouth[/size]

tosinadeda:

Trooe i did that?
[size=13pt]lol this is what happens when people talk to much, they tend to 4get a lot.
This was what you said on some other thread yesterday
[/size]
Faze's album is horrible fisayo!
Free 2face,because this one is going platinum also
Quote from: tosinadeda on December 19, 2008, 10:29 PM
Jst listend to the track with kels!
Its a hit!
Dnt care what anyone says!

its all about sex!
Little wonder he ft kels!

geolabious:

[size=13pt]Yes

[size=13pt][me sef i see am[/size]
Re: Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments by tosinadeda: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2008
Trooe i dnt get u o!!!!!
i was talking about 2face there, the first line was for faze
others for 2face undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Rappers Of All Time / Di'ja - "Te Amo" (Video) / Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.