Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? (1652 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by TheLanreB: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
After seeing the movie ’30 days in Atlanta’, I thought it was so funny that I considered it the funniest Nollywood movie ever but this became a debate after my friends disagreed with me.
Everyone has their own favourite title when it comes to funny Nollywood movies.

So, I want to ask you too: WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST NOLLYWOOD MOVIE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN??

Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Now that's a hard nut to crack. I've watched countless of those funny movies, I like THE OTHER GUY starring will ferrel and mark wahlberg, I also love THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL. Any movie starring Martin Lawrence or Eddie Murphy too.
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Mr Bones lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by tundeaoni: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pam Pam Pam not sure if thats the right name

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by IyawoToBe(f): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
THE DICTATOR! I have seen this movie over an hundred times and I still roll on the floor each time I watch it. So tey my hubby threatened to delete it one day after a disagreement as a way of getting back to me cheesy I so love that movie kiss kiss The story writers and directors did a great job.
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Miscellaneous(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Keep posting peeps. . . I wanna download them. . .
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Bj5all(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
I still rep HANG OVER

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Miscellaneous(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
IyawoToBe:
THE DICTATOR! I have seen this movie over an hundred times and I still roll on the floor each time I watch it. So tey my hubby threatened to delete it one day after a disagreement as a way of getting back to me cheesy I so love that movie kiss kiss The story writers and directors did a great job.

i just downloaded it & almost done with watching it. . .this movie funny sha. . . Lol.. .

Abeg recommend another one make guys watch . . . .
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Csami(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Head of state
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Confusing op
Topic says Hollywood post says nollywood
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Qu3sT(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Rat Race and The Dictator are some of the if not the funniest movies I've ever seen
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by TaeKEa5: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
coming soon is better...
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Op, your thread is confusing. Your topic says Hollywood and your post says Nollywood. Well, my funniest Hollywood movies are:
1. The Dictator
2. City Lights (Charlie Chaplin)
3. Rat Race
4. It Happened One Night (My best romantic comedy)
5. The Great Dictator (Charlie Chaplin)
Bonus: You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

1. The Dictator

Gosh, I love this movie.
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Sijo01:

Gosh, I love this movie.

Yeah, it's very funny. Sacha Baron Cohen is a clown cheesy.
Btw, how have you been? It's been a while smiley
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
Op, your thread is confusing. Your topic says Hollywood and your post says Nollywood. Well, my funniest Hollywood movies are:
1. The Dictator
2. City Lights (Charlie Chaplin)
3. Rat Race
4. It Happened One Night (My best romantic comedy)
5. The Great Dictator (Charlie Chaplin)
Bonus: You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Yea, nobody messes with me, i am the Zohan.
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Zohan:

Yea, nobody messes with me, i am the Zohan.
cheesy
Re: Which Is Your Funniest Hollywood Movie You Ever Seen?? by Sijo01(f): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

Yeah, it's very funny. Sacha Baron Cohen is a clown cheesy.
Btw, how have you been? It's been a while smiley

I've been/still good. I believe you're too!

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Africa Magic “the Voice Nigeria” Audition / Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant / Need To Download Films On My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.