Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

* * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * (1645 Views)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 8pm, Friday 16 January 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
check
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sneeze....
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Mikuz ...Come post your verse !! wtf?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Raypeckson(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
When ll kidz grown up.!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Illmayor(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
eyes on yall
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by LhoOd: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Where dem verses na
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
if you don't post by 12 .. just declare me winner for a no show .. I don't have time for bullsshit
.. this is utmost disrespect.. I squeezed time out of my busy week to script...
I will go create a thread and post my verse .once its 12

just close the thread when you come online.. I have beaten you by no show and its on the record ..
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel:
if you don't post by 12 .. just declare me winner for a no show .. I don't have time for bullsshit

just close the thread when you come online.. I have beaten you by no show and its on the record ..

Guy I have been very busy, a cousin of mine called me up to help him run his block industry biz please, just got time to come online because today is Sunday though I might go off any time. Please lemme just write now, I ll be through before 10 so we can post by 10.30am? Please? Or you want a no-show win?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by 04kaa: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Guy I have been very busy, a cousin of mine called me up to help him run his block industry biz please, just got time to come online because today is Sunday though I might go off any time. Please lemme just write now, I ll be through before 10 so we can post by 10.30am? Please? Or you want a no-show win?

Block Industry business? what the heck is our own business with that? U signed in for a battle post it or get walked over ..MIKUZ....if you are scared say you are scared. simple whats all the lame excuses for ? NO SHOW Attracts punishment, wait you are a moderator so you dont follow ur own rules?? common!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by 04kaa: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel:

Darkrebel he is obviously scared of you.... MIKUZ is supposed to be abiding by rules. especially when he is an MOD..
. DARKREBEL its on record that you have beaten MIKUZ Blue and black in a bodybag by NO show....
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2015
04kaa:

Block Industry business? what the heck is our own business with that? U signed in for a battle post it or get walked over ..MIKUZ....if you are scared say you are scared. simple whats all the lame excuses for ? NO SHOW Attracts punishment, wait you are a moderator so you dont follow ur own rules?? common!

Please stop derailing why are you speaking for him? He has the final say, No? My verse is ready now. I aint scared of no one. I have battled and defeated ninjas tighter than him. So let him come and lets post before I varnish again. grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2015
04kaa:

Darkrebel he is obviously scared of you.... MIKUZ is supposed to be abiding by rules. especially when he is an MOD..
. DARKREBEL its on record that you have beaten MIKUZ Blue and black in a bodybag by NO show....

What's your email addy? i want to send my verse to you, so you can help me post it when he comes online cos I might go off any time please.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

What's your email addy? i want to send my verse to you, so you can help me post it when he comes online cos I might go off any time please.

which mumu verse?
After I have posted my verse already..?
you no serious ..
abeg lock thread and declare me winner.. am reposting my verse here for record purposes ...
We would have a rematch ...cos I have won this one ..
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
04kaa:

of course bro... he has exceeded deadline ..and LOST!!!
the most annoying thing was that he was online and I was practically begging him to drop his verse a d he was snobbing.. this is a lesson that am not to be messed with ...
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel:

which mumu verse?
After I have posted my verse already..?
you no serious ..
abeg lock thread and declare me winner.. am reposting my verse here for record purposes ...
We would have a rematch ...cos I have won this one ..

Guy watch it abeg. This is part of why I declined battling you earlier. Just make your point and leave. Are you rude by default?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel I thought you told Ksslib that you have another verse i.e the main verse? with deadlier punches?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Guy watch it abeg. This is part of why I declined battling you earlier. Just make your point and leave. Are you rude by default?

Close this thread and declare winner..shikena
You have been beaten .by no show ..if you want a rematch then am ready ...
am posting that verse I posted on ffr here for record purposes ..after that close the thread ....
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:
Darkrebel I thought you told Ksslib that you have another verse i.e the main verse? with deadlier punches?

there's nothing in your first verse that can subdue what I dropped on ffr ...
That verse was wayyyyyyy deadlier than what you had..
and don't even tell me you just rushed to compose what you dropped on FFR cos that was your main verse. stop lying
who do you think you can fool?
why would someone rush to drop a verse and waste lines if its not his main verse...

you can lieeeee
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
No Show Verse .....

Annihilation Of An Incompetent Lilliputian
A.K.A #Team-mar-ya

In this 'Garden' we sparring...I ll' torch this Weakling's Limbs/
Bury Mik in the 'middle'....'like the Forbidden Tree'/
and have this Feeble PPunani/Harnessed & 'Silenced'....like 'T in Tsunami'/
If this 'Joker' teases....
Don't you laugh or Chuckle/
Cos Mik's  Dying "Serious" -....He's Harry Porter's Uncle !/

My fists Omnipresent …once they graze Mikuz head/ they ll' leave his brains Everywhere !!/
This "Pumpkin" Faced turd.....will be slapped, whipped, tortured/
His "Mango Shaped Skull"...would be Bashed with Four Four /
Mik's Entire Scheme...would be "Dwarfed with 'Fruits'...-- "Aki and Paw-Paw" !!/

Am Mik's Rabbi and Mentor/
He's my fanatical "Stan"...like the "Marvel" Inventor"/
But he never improved....and his words are aimless/
Mik couldn't "Awe Fans"...."though he lost both Parents"/
Plus he's ancient and fading.....his Career is failing.....I ll' let Mayans impale him/
Cos Mikuz life....is an English Sentence-....by Patience Ebele !/

Mik's on Garri Diet...he's dried up and lean/
Poverty's 'the Monalisa'...and its 'smiling' at Kim/
While I was in "Capitol" ….Eating Fluffy cakes/ with Honey,grapes/ 
"Mik found it hard to Feed" ....- He played the ''The Hunger Games'' !/

Mik's a halfwitted barbarian/
Like Conk Smokers....he's Liable to Die "Young" .....- "Norbert and Gloria" /!!
Plus Coogar FFucked Kim...and all people witnessed/
Coog "Came on the facials"...of this Crippled Midget/
If you see "White Stains on Mik's Face"...--It ain't "Pimple Treatment"!!/

My Clips would crack his Spine/
Mik ain't "Multi-talented" ...if he's "3-Syllabic Rhymes" /
So Hide his daft bleak written/
Or my helicopter blades...will slash this kitten/
No "Ribery or Lampard" ..but when I yarn you quickly/ that Mik is a Dead-Meat....am just ''Frankly Speaking"! /

Am not Ranting or bluffing... or sarcastically talking/
When I say like "Olympus"...- Mik has Drastically "Fallen"!/
His Cerebrum ain't working....and he's known for Baloney/
His scripts are bollocks...They come Bony and lamely/
Mik's got nothing in his head".... "but plenty on his head .....-- "He's Marounne Fellaini" !!/

Mik's also a Biter...
He stole my Rap style and yours/
Studied Ibi's pattern....and jacked it at once /
"We see Prekky in Kim"...i should  smack Mikuz Jaws/
"We see Kr0ne in Kim"...I should blast Mikuz balls/
We even see "Sid" in Kim ....Like An "Agbalumo" !!/

Mik's a Commercial "WWhore"...He's no DDope grown bloke/
Even "Santa Claus" would say"...-- "He's a Ho,Ho,Ho"!/
He's disgrace to Rap....In Rage i ll'  slit the arms/ of the pale wrinkled Dam/
Mik made no Hip-Hop.... "he just raised Hip up" ...- Etighi Dance   !!!/

Mik's the result of leaked Cum/
He `Raped a Pregnant Girl ...and claimed he had a `TThreesome !/
His dentals will be damaged...with Cold Stones and  hatchets/
If Mik tightens his Lips...He ll" be Blown in 5 secs/
8 shots will open Mik's teeth...-- like Close-Up Adverts!!/

Cross the bounds and limits/
It won't take "Hours"...For  i ll' surround this Midget/
And Like "Secretaries of meetings" ....he ll' be taken him down in "Minutes" !!/
Am Oliver Queen ...I ll' have this haggard Brat/ hanged in Calabar/
Then i ll'  put An Arrow ...into Mikuz Head...- like Aang the Avatar!! /

Mik is extinguished....Finished and diminished/
If the nit wit's insisting/ in vomiting his gibberish/
My Jagged harpoons...will Clamp his stale lungs /
4 Forks and Rods....will Hack his frail Chords /
And with massive Chain-Saws/
I ll' Drill "12 holes" in Mik…... "Like the Ayo-Game-Board !!/

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rebel wins by no-show

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Emaprince: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are you rude by default?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.....
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Emaprince:
Are you rude by default?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.....

its not funny one bit ... stop exaggerating
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by 04kaa: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Please stop derailing why are you speaking for him? He has the final say, No? My verse is ready now. I aint scared of no one. I have battled and defeated ninjas tighter than him. So let him come and lets post before I varnish again. grin

he doesnt have the Final say,..There is an audience here..and the audience can speak out boldly in a fuccking democracy...
.and MIKUZ u must stick to the rules especially when you are a moderator, You blatantly closed the Giyazz thread without consulting the parties battling..did u not take the laws into ur hands?? so what are u spewing?? abide by the rules and everything will be fine MIKUZ, lead by example and Follow agreed deadlines with darkrebel and stop acting like a nuisance . I am here now, and i will not tolerate any form of impudence or disrespect for the rule of law. especially when you are a moderator who should be leading by example.

on a more serious note, you people need to respect the rules around here, if u set a deadline and u dont show, u must forfeit by no show, or even earn a ban for decieving everyone that u will show up.....at the set time...

so Mikuz couldnt declare Darkrebel winner all cuz you are an MOD right? The rule of law applies to anyone and everyone regardless of status...WHO ARE the moderators around here Darkrebel? please list their names for me, I need to speak with Seun immediately, this place needs to be sanitized, Moderators who cannot enforce the rule of law cannot preside over matters in nairaland battle rap....and they have no business being moderators in the first place if they themselves wont obey the law.

Darkrebel, how many moderators do we have here? and what are their names please..list them out for me. This place needs to be sanitized.

DARKREBEL WINS THIS BATTLE BY NO SHOW . THREAD CLOSED

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
04kaa:

he doesnt have the Final say,..There is an audience here..and the audience can speak out boldly in a fuccking democracy...
.and MIKUZ u must stick to the rules especially when you are a moderator, You blatantly closed the Giyazz thread without consulting the parties battling..did u not take the laws into ur hands?? so what are u spewing?? abide by the rules and everything will be fine MIKUZ, lead by example and Follow agreed deadlines with darkrebel and stop acting like a nuisance . I am here now, and i will not tolerate any form of impudence or disrespect for the rule of law. especially when you are a moderator who should be leading by example.

DARKREBEL WINS THIS BATTLE . THREAD CLOSED

I aint disputing the fact that hes won this by a no-show, but I was just saying.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Closed : Rebel wins by a no-show.

(1)

Drop Your Freestyles Here. / Lahlah Fine Beat Ceo Biography / Extraordinary New Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.