Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails (24277 Views)

20 Stylish Acrylic Nail Designs Every Lady Should Try Out (photos) / 20 Stylish Acrylic Nail Designs Every Lady Should Try Out (photos) / Photo: Kid With Amazing Biblical Samson's Long And Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by ultrazone(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Here are images of cute nail designs and arts from Nail Design Pictures. Enjoy!
See More: http://www.naildesignpictures.com

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by ultrazone(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by ultrazone(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lovely

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by MissSlimbody(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
They are so cute and lovely
Love the 2nd pic most kiss

I don't use nail polish cry
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by ultrazone(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Beautiful

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by temhab(f): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm kiss I love the third pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by prettyjo(f): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
lovely
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by Covis1991(f): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
i love to makeover my nails and your nails is really awesome superb..... i love that kind of post
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by flawlessT(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wow,so nice especially d 2nd one kiss
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by Covis1991(f): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's amazing to see can you please explain the summer beach nail designs for me... would anyone there who explain it ?
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by jbblues24(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by Ford01: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Discover a world of creativity and style with pictures of beautiful nail designs for both long and short nails. From vibrant and intricate patterns to elegant, minimalist options, these images showcase the artistry of nail technicians. Whether you're looking for inspiration for your next manicure or simply appreciating the craftsmanship, these photos offer a window into the diverse world of nail art. While you admire these stunning designs, remember to take care of your nails to prevent common issues, such as Running Injuries Edinburgh, which can affect nail health.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails by alexxxxxx: 1:35am On Nov 26, 2023
High quality manicure materials are very important. You should not skimp on this. I can recommend a great online store for buying manicure supplies - https://nailmastershop.com/en . They have a great selection of products: from quality lacquers and gels to tools and accessories for manicure. I have personally ordered from them several times and have always been satisfied with the quality of the products and fast delivery. They also provide detailed product descriptions which helps in making a choice. I hope this helps you find the right materials for your work!

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle / What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans / 5 Style Tips Every Plus-Sized Man Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.