Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Mobile Website Designer Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile Website Designer Wanted (1198 Views)

Make Your Mobile Website Load Faster And Increase Search Traffic - Climaxbox / Tips To Mobile Website Designing / What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Website Designer Wanted by Vicjustice: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Courtesy of Babefishing dating community, the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now!
The website needs its Mobile site redesigned in order to be fully compatible with mobile browsers such as Opera Mini, UC-Browser and others as the current design seems to be incompatible.
If you want to take up the challenge/offer, please, indicate so by handing in your email address. Also, tell how long it would take you to do it and you would be contacted for the price.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by eugbana: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
you just need a responsive web application and its going to cost you less.. send me an email here is my email address dugbana@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicjustice:
The website,www.babefishing.com needs it Mobile site redesigned in order to be fully compatible with mobile browsers such as Opera Mini, UC-Browser and others as the current design seems to be incompatible.
If you want to take up the challenge/offer, please, indicate so by handing in your email address. Also, tell how long it would take you to do it and you would be contacted the price.
Hello dear friend, i always recommend people to dhtml he is one of the best web-developers you can always mention on nairaland.

Contact him @ 0703 029 0746

that is one of the simplest job i know he can handle.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by donsheddy1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Contact me on 08031975415
Email donsheddy@live.co.uk
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by databoy247(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
pelij:
Hello dear friend, i always recommend people to dhtml he is one of the best web-developers you can always mention on nairaland.

Contact him @ 0703 029 0746

that is one of the simplest job i know he can handle.

Seconded, he is good and this wont take time if you engage him. Mr Anthony Olajide Ogundipe AKA DHTML can be found here https://www.facebook.com/dhtml5?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by omeizaowuda(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicjustice:
The website,www.babefishing.com needs it Mobile site redesigned in order to be fully compatible with mobile browsers such as Opera Mini, UC-Browser and others as the current design seems to be incompatible.
If you want to take up the challenge/offer, please, indicate so by handing in your email address. Also, tell how long it would take you to do it and you would be contacted the price.

Oh, another very nice functionality but very very very poor design. Oga, you need at least 3 experts. A front ender, a ui/ux designer and urself (I am guesing you are a backender). This site would have been very very cool if you can take your time and plan every aspect of its design. We are in the user age now. If ur web product doesn't make the cut, people won't use it. And ppl don't use mobile site that often. Weare in the age of mobile apps or u make ur web app responsive.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by Vicjustice: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
omeizaowuda:

Oh, another very nice functionality but very very very poor design. Oga, you need at least 3 experts. A front ender, a ui/ux designer and urself (I am guesing you are a backender). This site would have been very very cool if you can take your time and plan every aspect of its design. We are in the user age now. If ur web product doesn't make the cut, people won't use it. And ppl don't use mobile site that often. Weare in the age of mobile apps or u make ur web app responsive.
Very right, Mobile apps is being considered, but not without mobile site and the main sites functioning altogether.
Can you work on the mobile site?
By the way, i am neither the site owner nor a developer, i am only a mediator.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by omeizaowuda(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

Very right, Mobile apps is being considered, but not without mobile site and the main sites functioning altogether.
Ok, my bad. I am a ui/ux designer and front end coder. My advice is this. Get a good ui designer to help you do the web interface (the current one is so awful), then...get a kickass front-end developer to help you code the design made by the ui designer, then get the person who developed it to get the data ready for the front-ender. I tell ya, u will be amazed about what the end result will be. And to answer your question, I can work on a mobile site, but I prefer not too...I build responsive designs.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by guru01(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

hello, i can design the mobile site.
i have done several mobile site, i can send you links upon request.

please don't mind those telling you to go for responsive site, they don't understand the difference.

i can be reach via josiahaccounts@gmail.com or 08024496403
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by dwebdesign(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery, Ajax
CMS( Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms).
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by internetpope(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Vicjustice:
If you want to take up the challenge/offer, please, indicate so by handing in your email address. Also, tell how long it would take you to do it and you would be contacted for the price.

We can work on a good mobile site for you. We have samples of lots of site we have done. We are a professional web development company. We have a team working together and it will take nothing less than 7working days to get your site done. He's our official e-mail sales@reliablehostng.com. We are affordable too. Let us know what your budget is.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by omeizaowuda(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
guru01:

hello, i can design the mobile site.
i have done several mobile site, i can send you links upon request.

please don't mind those telling you to go for responsive site, they don't understand the difference.

i can be reach via josiahaccounts@gmail.com or 08024496403

Lol, see marketing strategy. Pls tell us the difference.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by guru01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
omeizaowuda:

Lol, see marketing strategy. Pls tell us the difference.
Please google it.
Re: Mobile Website Designer Wanted by dwebdesign(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse

Cms).

(1) (Reply)

Naijafun.com Lunching / Website Designer Needed For A Quick Job / Check Out This Replica Of Nairaland Forum (welldone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.