Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I.T Officer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T Officer Needed (983 Views)

I.T Officer / I.T Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Officer Needed by chikk(f): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
We are a highly driven real estate company in Abuja. We buy, sell and manage properties and are currently in need of an I.T personnel.

Job description:
-The IT Dept is in charge of handling our website and online presence.
-IT Officer must be able to handle all aspects of the website, upload properties, edit website elements and all other aspects of the website.
-He/She must also be able to manage our presence on social media
-He/She must be able to use Dreamweaver and other website building software
-He/She must be able to manage and resolve any website related issues, synchronize all webmail with all company accounts, intranet etc

Qualifications and Requirements:
-Minimum of a degree
-At least 2 years experience in Information technology or any related field
-Must be resident in Abuja

Interested candidates should forward their CVs to abujaoffjobs@yahoo.com or call 092900716

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Experienced Monogramming/embroidery Machine Operator / Teachers Are Urgently Needed In Lagos / Vacancy In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.