Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. (676 Views)

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) / Lagos Seizes Expired Fish From Indian Company / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. by Mickey7(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
I bought spicy biscuit,ate a piece,it tasted off so I checked the expiry date only to find the biscuit had expired since december last year.I returned it but the guy was rude.Asked me to seal the pack before returning.He's concerned about his money when I just consumed something dangerous to my health?And I'm sure he'll sell those biscuits to other customers.What should one do in such a situation? Wish I was a lawyer! angry
Re: What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. by DibuOjerinde(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na junk food go kill you undecided
Re: What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. by Mimienudles(f): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Stop patronizing them
Re: What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. by Mickey7(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
In other words think only of yourself and forget about others? Mimienudles
Re: What To Do When You Find A Store Is Selling Expired Products. by Mimienudles(f): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mickey7:
In other words think only of yourself and forget about others? Mimienudles
Corrected, am sorry

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Coconut Oil You Never Knew / 5 Reasons To Be Nice To People Serving You / Nasty! Fastfood Worker Wipes The Floor With Bun Then Uses It To Make Hamburger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.