Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager (1177 Views)

Procurement/logistic Manager / Fleet And Admin Officer / Vacancy For Administrative And Logistic Officer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager by vinceny200(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
QMC NIG LTD(a quarry and haulage company) requires the services of a Fleet and Logistic Manager.
Min Qualification: Bsc/Hnd/Nd
Experience : Minimum of 5 yrs working experience as a fleet/logistic manager or a lower position related
Remuneration : Attractive
Head Office : 14 Daniyan Natalia Street(Nee Ohousi Itoya) Lekki Phase 1,Lagos(Close to the 3rd round about )
Application Method: Send your CV to vinceny2012@gmail.com or come to the office address to submit your application
2) Procurement Manager
Qualification : Bsc/Hnd/Nd
Experience : Min of 2 yrs working in the position
Re: Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager by grailzzzz: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hav sent my mail. I stay in ib and this is my contact 08058112964.
Re: Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager by vinceny200(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
grailzzzz:
Hav sent my mail. I stay in ib and this is my contact 08058112964.
You will be contacted soon, can you come to lagos for the interview with the director and managers
Re: Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager by 2ng2ng(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
I just sent mine. 08028602511 thanks for the info God bless
Re: Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager by Askgoogle(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Just send mine now, hoping to hear from you soon. My contact is 08091570142, Thanks
Re: Fleet And Logistic Manager Needed And Procument Manager by oluwaseunadebay(m): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Av just sent in mine, working presently in Lagos but stayin in Ibadan. Expecting favourable response

(1) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Staff Job Vacancies At Obafemi Awolowo University / Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov / APPLY Now: Job Vacancy At African Development Bank Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.