Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. (18307 Views)

Urea fertilizer 46-0-0 available with good price / Fertilizer Available At Wholesales Price NPK 15-15-15 And Urea 46-0-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dangote urea fertilizer is out for sale.Am a mandate to one of the appointed distributor.call me for your order.its 50kg bag each.Here is my WhatsApp number 07068837916

2 Shares

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by world1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
BAZOJOHN:
Fertilizer for sale at whole sales price NPK 15-15 AND Urea available.pls call 07042178523 or 07068837916
I will be needing in large quantity how much is it?
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by excess4luv: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please what is ur location and price?
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by ogb5(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op are you sure you know what you are talking about. There is no fertiliser by the name npk 15 - 15 are you saying the Npk you have has zero potassium?

Anyway if the price is ok I might buy up to 5 ton of Npk 15-15-15.

But you need to post the price and pictures of the product to show that you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
For NPK 15.15 the price is N4000.Per 50kg bag and Urea 46.0.0 is N3,900 Ex Lagos price,the brand name of the fertilizer is FALCON.pls cal or you send email.to me.tanks
bazojohn@hotmail.com
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=ogb5 post=29856715]Op are you sure you know what you are talking about. There is no fertiliser by the name npk 15 - 15 are you saying the Npk you have has zero potassium? .YES

Anyway if the price is ok I might buy up to 5 ton of Npk 15-15-15.

But you need to post the price and pictures of the product to show that you are serious. Sir,if i dont serious i wouldnt hv put my contact there,pls
the price is N4000.Per 50kg bags.the name is falcon fertilizer,pls call my no 08182333292 OR 07042178523 Email,bazojohn@hotmail.com
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by world1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
BAZOJOHN:

the price is N4000.Per 50kg bags.the name is falcon fertilizer,pls call my no 07042148523 email,bazojohn@hotmail.com
Have been trying your number since. The message I get is that the number doesn't exist so what's going on?
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by world1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
BAZOJOHN:

the price is N4000.Per 50kg bags.the name is falcon fertilizer,pls call my no 07042148523 email,bazojohn@hotmail.com
Have been trying your number since. The message am getting is that the number doesn't exist so what's going on?
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=world1 post=29939332]
Have been trying your number since. The message I get is that the number doesn't exist so what's going on? ,Am so sorry for that,i never that the mtn sim is damaged until i got to mtn office today,but you should hv cal the other line or you send email,anyway you can reach me on any of this line07068837916,email:bazojohn@hotmail.com,we shall be expecting your call .thanks.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by Denn(m): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2015
caveat guys....

if the fertilizer is not yet in nigeria or there is a story as to why you cant pick after paying cash, please flee
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=Denn post=29982706]caveat guys....

if the fertilizer is not yet in nigeria or there is a story as to why you cant pick after paying cash, please flee;My brother is that u came in to accused me or you wanna buy product,well if dats your thought,we are not like that.our biz is vry transparent,you confirm your product and you make payment,instantly your truck wll be loaded.thanks,
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by ogb5(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
BAZOJOHN:
Fertilizer for sale at whole sales price NPK 15-15 AND Urea available.pls call 07042178523 or 07068837916

Post the pictures. I requested that you post the pictures in my previous post, still no picture
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=ogb5 post=30094313]

Post the pictures. I requested that you post the pictures in my previous post, still no picture:sir what does the picture hv to do with it,if you really wanna buy, you shld show interest by calling my phone or send me a mail,then we wll start frm there.i wll show you d product,thank you.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by Denn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bazojohn....

where are the fertilizers located?

why is this sounding like a black market?

where are the pictures of the fertilizer in stock?

where is your shop?

why is fertilizer being treated as if its cocaine?

CAVEAT EMPTOR
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by ogb5(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
When you go online on ebay to buy stuff, don't you see the pictures of what you are buying? I want to see the pictures to convince myself if and what type of fertiliser you have.

If you don't post pictures of the fertiliser you claim to have, then that will leave a big question mark on how genuine your claim is.

Am out until I see photo.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
The fertilizer is along ,Apapa/Oshodi express way in Lagos here,
I dont even know you,u didnt introduce yourself,you didnt make a call,you didnt indicate the quantity you want to buy,anyway i will see what i can do about the downloading of the picture,thanks.

where is your shop?

CAVEAT EMPTOR[/quote]
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dont even know you,u didnt introduce yourself,you didnt make a call,you didnt indicate the quantity you want to buy,anyway i will see what i can do about the downloading of the picture,thanks.

where is your shop?

Am so sorry, but you are the one taking it that way

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by Denn(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
BAZOJOHN:

where is your shop?

CAVEAT EMPTOR

You dont need to know me nor should i make a call to you. As much as i can see, i am even helping you. Others would have simply walked away.

If you are genuine, describe your detailed shop address here...post some pictures of your store and the fertilizers....

post your business name...

is there a website? etc

be visible....fertilizer is not yet a black market product....

1 Like

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by world1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
BAZOJOHN:

where is your shop?

Am so sorry, but you are the one taking it that way

What of me that call you and your no os sayin6 not exist I posted it here but you keep mute.
if you a really serious why don't you call back

I don't think you are pure.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=world1 post=30163573]
What of me that call you and your no os sayin6 not exist I posted it here but you keep mute.
if you a really serious why don't you call back

I don't think you are pure,Sir,u said u clled and d number said it doesnt exist,Yes u ar right,of which i explained to u dat i didnt knw dat the sim hd a problem until i went to mtn office to resolved it,now is working perfectly and i didnt see your number online,if i had seen your number i would have call you,so pls we shld just take it is easy i knw the situation around d world now,even to trust d next person to you is whahala.my dear brother i will try to get the picture posted today by God' grace.thanks
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=Denn post=30162459]

You dont need to know me nor should i make a call to you. As much as i can see, i am even helping you. Others would have simply walked away.

If you are genuine, describe your detailed shop address here...post some pictures of your store and the fertilizers....

post your business name...

is there a website? etc

be visible....fertilizer is not yet a black market product...My dear brother,let me give you little explanation.i do not hv a shop for fertilizer,its people dat sales different kind of fertilizer dat have shop, we sale a particular brand,we are a company representative,like marketer,get paid by comission,and its wholesale okay?,the brand which we are selling is calld Falcon fertilizer.and its located along Oshodi/Apapa express way.Its a big company own by an Indian and you will see d product first, confirm and satisfied before you pay.its a transparent deal.i wll try to get picture posted today.God bless you.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
NwaTeacher1:
Na them. 419ners? Don't gamble with your money. Be careful, they are everywhere these days
,Am suprised hearing this,many people pple just have this nagative mind.we never told anybody to pay any money ahead.its a
company,come inspect the goods in warehouse,get satisfied and make order they will load it right there in your present .i wlll definately down load the picture online today.anyway i dont blame you.whats happening around hv polluted evrybody mind,no trust anymore.thanks.God bless.

1 Like

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by ogb5(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
BAZOJOHN:
,Am suprised hearing this,many people pple just have this nagative mind.we never told anybody to pay any money ahead.its a
company,come inspect the goods in warehouse,get satisfied and make order they will load it right there in your present .i wlll definately down load the picture online today.anyway i dont blame you.whats happening around hv polluted evrybody mind,no trust anymore.thanks.God bless.

In today's world, blindly trust a nigerian at your own risk. As for me, I have told you I am interested in buying 5 tons. But I must convince myself that you have fertiliser. So you better start by posting the pictures, after that I fit even ask for the name of your village and the name of your great grand father just to confirm that you are genuine.

Nor vex o, too many 419
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
BAZOJOHN:

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
BAZOJOHN:
Pls here is the picture of the fertilizer.thanks.

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
ogb5:

In today's world, blindly trust a nigerian at your own risk. As for me, I have told you I am interested in buying 5 tons. But I must convince myself that you have fertiliser. So you better start by posting the pictures, after that I fit even ask for the name of your village and the name of your great grand father just to confirm that you are genuine.

Nor vex o, too many 419

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by ogb5(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
BAZOJOHN:
Pls here is the picture of the fertilizer.thanks.

This pickin, na wa for you. So you nor know the difference between npk 15 15 and npk 15 15 15. That was one of the reasons I wanted you to post the pictures. Now correct the title of your thread, what you are selling is npk 15 15 15. No one makes npk 15 15.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by BAZOJOHN: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=ogb5 post=30188718]

This pickin, na wa for you. So you nor know the difference between npk 15 15 and npk 15 15 15. That was one of the reasons I wanted you to post the pictures. Now correct the title of your thread, what you are selling is npk 15 15 15. No one makes npk 15 15.WE all knw this,dats just the short form,thank u anyway.so whts d next now dat u hv gotten the picture?.
Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
[b]Hello proud farmers I am working on bringing in a large consignment of fertilizers. Now this is not your conventional fertilizer which is acidic to the touch and rather bulky. This is extremely potent and in a small plastic package. its like a quarter the size of a small paint bucket.

It is composed mainly of Nitrogen, Potassium, phosphate and magnesium sulfate which is crucial to plant growth and balancing of the PH levels in the soil plus it quickly helps soil replenish lost nutrients for a continual crop cycle. Magnesium plays a role in strengthening the plant cell walls, allowing the plant to take in the nutrients it needs. It also aids in seed germination, photosynthesis and in the formation of fruits and seeds.

If you need rich green and leafy vegetables, bigger cucumbers, bigger,fresher looking and sweeter tomatoes or amazing cabbages this fertilizer is for you. Even for trees that need a boost this is just perfect for them. You want amazing cassava, yams, plantains, this is it for you.

Preparation and Application: Just mix 4 table spoonfuls to 20 litres of water, fill up your spray can and apply at the root of your crop of choice, sit back and watch them become beautiful. Apply at planting and again after 1 month and finally just before harvesting (this depends on the length of time it takes for crop to reach the stage of harvesting. This is not smelly, not messy and not stressful.

It also protects your crops from crawling creatures that feed on them. I am using this medium to run a market survey as well so if you are a farmer and feel you need this then make your submission here or if you have any question also make your submission here.

My target is to make this product as affordable and readily available to all farmers as my own way of encouraging them in their quest to become great farmers.

I will be talking about them as soon as they arrive and i aim to introduce them to the market at a price of #2500 per can and one can will cover 1 acre of farm land or more.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. by crystalf: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
naijadeyhia:
[b]Hello proud farmers I am working on bringing in a large consignment of fertilizers. Now this is not your conventional fertilizer which is acidic to the touch and rather bulky. This is extremely potent and in a small plastic package. its like a quarter the size of a small paint bucket.

It is composed mainly of Nitrogen, Potassium, phosphate and magnesium sulfate which is crucial to plant growth and balancing of the PH levels in the soil plus it quickly helps soil replenish lost nutrients for a continual crop cycle. Magnesium plays a role in strengthening the plant cell walls, allowing the plant to take in the nutrients it needs. It also aids in seed germination, photosynthesis and in the formation of fruits and seeds.

If you need rich green and leafy vegetables, bigger cucumbers, bigger,fresher looking and sweeter tomatoes or amazing cabbages this fertilizer is for you. Even for trees that need a boost this is just perfect for them. You want amazing cassava, yams, plantains, this is it for you.

Preparation and Application: Just mix 4 table spoonfuls to 20 litres of water, fill up your spray can and apply at the root of your crop of choice, sit back and watch them become beautiful. Apply at planting and again after 1 month and finally just before harvesting (this depends on the length of time it takes for crop to reach the stage of harvesting. This is not smelly, not messy and not stressful.

It also protects your crops from crawling creatures that feed on them. I am using this medium to run a market survey as well so if you are a farmer and feel you need this then make your submission here or if you have any question also make your submission here.

My target is to make this product as affordable and readily available to all farmers as my own way of encouraging them in their quest to become great farmers.

I will be talking about them as soon as they arrive and i aim to introduce them to the market at a price of #2500 per can and one can will cover 1 acre of farm land or more.[/b]

Am interested please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs / What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.