Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Bank Top Up Loans - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Top Up Loans (3447 Views)

Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days / Are You A Salary Earner?? Need Quick Loans Without Collateral Or Guarantor?? / Bank Top Up Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Top Up Loans by caterina: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
I need information about bank top up loan.i recently got fcmb loan for a business 6 months ago (1.6m) and I am thinking of approaching them for a top up loan later in the year (likely by the 10th month).I will like to know if it is possible to do d top up and how much is the maximum I cn collect as top up.
so far I have bb consistent with my deductions (am a civil servant).
any 1 wit information about d amount shld pls help.i know I cn walk up to d bank nd ask ....but since I wnt b needing it until later in d year dats y I dnt want 2 approach dem naw.so I will appreciate info on likely amount nd requirements.
Thanks.
Re: Bank Top Up Loans by dokilolo: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2015
I know dy av little info on dia websites nd I dnt tnk a customer care agent cn help u out on this.....so except u approach d loan marketing guyz wen u ready.
any banker in d house to give caterina an estimate of amount to expect?
Re: Bank Top Up Loans by sben2308(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2015
There r tinz u consider likE building ur statement of account cuz that speak better for u.And wen u av done dat,den u can approach ur bank again for top up loan.But dey may say either of this;pay up d initial one or give u enhancement.mail me for more details sben2308@gmail.com
Re: Bank Top Up Loans by caterina: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks for the comment. pls explain better so pple can understand. What do u mean by building up of statement of account.
Re: Bank Top Up Loans by caterina: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
would also like to know what range/amnt or percentage the loan enhancement could be.
Re: Bank Top Up Loans by caterina: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2015
nairalanders dt r bankers shld pls drop mor comments 2 help clarify dis issue.
Re: Bank Top Up Loans by lekhane(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
I'm a banker. Loans are based on negotiation, you can demand for any amount you actually want. the bank will just look at what your offering them, your personality, the viability of the business you intend to use the money for, your credit history and other things. so its all about what you have to offer.
incase you don't know, banks beg to give credits to some companies or individuals cos of what they are putting on the table.
also considering that you are their customer already, if you have been servicing your loan well, you won't have much problem
so just ask for the actual amount you want and tell them how you intend spending it. although they might decline lending you another if you are yet to finish paying the present one.
as regards interest rate, banks have their standard but still subject to what your offering them. it normally goes with the amount of risk involved. pm me for more info.

1 Like

Re: Bank Top Up Loans by dokilolo: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
I tnk OP wants 2 know if he cn get a loan top up after 1year of servicing d existing 1.....especially if u av neva defaulted 4rm payment? d option of paying off d existing 1 is not bn considered

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. / BOI Market Moni Soft Loan / Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.