Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) (4056 Views)

Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom (warning: Graphic Content) / Photos: Wicked World!!! Mother Butcher Her Son And Also Got Butchered Inturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by klem93(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oh my! this young boy was said to be murdered by his mother in Ishogon Community because she sent him salt and he went to buy sugar, the mother angrily took him to the backyard and with a cutlass and cut his neck. When asked why she did it then she said she didn't know, the people of the community inturn butcher her leaving her dead just the same way she left the son. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/photos-oh-my-mother-butcher-her-son-and.html

Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Damn! Holy mother of God!
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Was d woman taken to hospital or why is d hand gloves and d head set to camera?? No blood stains on d cutlass #adonbilivit
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jesus Christ!!.

I bind and cast!!

I pray DAT we shall not experience dis in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by 5minsmadness: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vanpascore:
Was d woman taken to hospital or why is d hand gloves and d head set to camera?? No blood stains on d cutlass #adonbilivit
You are in serious denial.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by dinachi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
I love the community for doing the needful! God will bless them for putting that wicked feminist bitch out of her misery.

1 Like

Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jeeeezzzzzz.....horrific shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

What a mother !!!, what a community !!!!!
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Pampers: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
God have mercy. The community shouldn't have done that to the woman anyway coz she might have been suffering a mental illness. Not everyone that looks normal and talks normal is mentally sound.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eeeeeew goose bumps moment. shocked
What an eyesore cry

RIP to mama and son.Perhaps the mama was mentally ill. It could be Bi-polar which made her to take a spur of the moment deadly decision.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pampers:
God have mercy. The community shouldn't have done that to the woman anyway coz she might have been suffering a mental illness. Not everyone that looks normal and talks normal is mentally sound.

Exactly, I do believe the woman was mentally stable.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
dinachi:
I love the community for doing the needful! God will bless them for putting that wicked feminist bitch out of her misery.
What needful did they do?? and what has feminism got to do with being wicked? ? Though the woman was very wicked, the community is equally wicked and deadly. .. They killed the woman because she killed someone, so who is now going to kill them for killing the woman since if you're kill, you will be killed. ..

Maybe the woman had mental issues because I can't really fathom why a mother could do this to her son.... and the community lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Heart of men is so wicked. ... embarassed embarassed
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
OP, OP.....why is there not a "Warning: Viewers discretion advised" in the thread topic..damn
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pampers:
Well, seeing as you can't really cure mental illness, the community took the more cost-effective option.

RIP to the young boy, though. I wonder where his father was.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
dinachi:
What makes her a feminist?
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

You are in serious denial.

didn't u see what i saw??
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Syfy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
OMG...
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
This is bad
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by yorex2011: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jesus!!... shocked... I feel for the poor child.. Twasnt his choice to be born by such a monster of a woman.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2015
you are worse than the woman for not putting a viewers discretion on the topic, idiot somebody angry
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by 5minsmadness: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2015
Vanpascore:

didn't u see what i saw??
I did.
The pictures are real.
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by dinachi(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2015
ireneidiva:

What makes her a feminist?
That boy was killed because he is male! Most feminists transfer their frustrations with their husbands to their male children. It is a complex.

1 Like

Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by asadike(f): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Evil of d highest order!
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

I did.
The pictures are real.

ok
Re: Mother Butchers Son and Also Got Butchered Inturn (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:

That boy was killed because he is male! Most feminists transfer their frustrations with their husbands to their male children. It is a complex.
See how you reason. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video / Fraud Alert: Mall2288.com Is A Scam / Dr. Akunyili Wouldn't Have Died If Onlookers Had Help.(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.