Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,404 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile (1652 Views)

Deleted / 12,000mah Powerbanks For Sale Pay On Delivery / Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile by rodgermetty(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
i think i have a solution for those of you guy who uses mobiles and laptop for business and freaks out when your battery get low in the situation whereby there is not electicity to charge the device.

i introduced to you my newly imported Sony mobile powerbank and Sony dual laptop and mobile powerbank

SONY MOBILE POWERBANK

Newly arrived Sony Mobile Powerbank
stores up to 20,000mah of power.
Can charge your mobile for up to 24 hours
can charge any type of mobile phone, android,tablet,nokia etc.
uses electricity and you can also recharge with generator.
comes with connector for all type of phones available.
Shiiping via tranport to all part of the western states
charge your mobile fully in 50 minutes

SONY DUAL LAPTOP AND MOBILE POWERBANK

Newly arrived Sony Dual Laptop and Mobile Powerbank

stores up to 50,000mah of power.
Can charge your laptop and mobile for up to 24 hours
can charge any type of laptop and mobile phone,hp,dell,acer,samsung, android,tablet,nokia etc.
uses electricity and you can also recharge with generator.
comes with connector for all type of laptops and phones available.
Shipping via transport to all part of the western states
charge your laptop and mobile fully in 60 minutes

xxxx SEE PIX ATTATCHED XXXX

PRICE: 5500 NAIRA FOR THE MOBILE AND 21500 NAIRA FOR THE DUAL LAPTOP AND MOBILE (NEGOTIABLE)

can contact with the following details
jimtex21@gmail com
Facebook: olujimmy.metty
Mobile: +234 706 366 7303 (whatsapp)
BBM: 28F42EE9
Re: Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile by rodgermetty(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
SEE PIX

Re: Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile by rodgermetty(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2015

Re: Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile by rodgermetty(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
DUAL LAPTOP AND MOBILE POWERBANK PIX

Re: Sony Powerbanks For Laptop And Mobile by luvlyoracle(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
rodgermetty:
DUAL LAPTOP AND MOBILE POWERBANK PIX
I need to see the laptop power bank very well...I mean the dimensions.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4 Unlocked / New Gold Open Box Iphone 6s SOLD! SOLD!! / Mackbook Pro Retina Display Core I5, 13-inch 8g Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.