Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My New Friend - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Friend (5054 Views)

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill / Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Friend by omoakinn: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am new in dis section I want you to be put me thru . This is my new friend

Re: My New Friend by ammyluv2002(f): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dog your new friend? Hmmmmmm.......good luck with that

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by sozima87: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
wow what a cuttie

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by spenca: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please remove the collar , he is too young for that and btw he/she won't be going for walks yet so please let him have some freedom for now

3 Likes

Re: My New Friend by Eveezy(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2015
omoakinn:
That eyes tho, that's one thing that mks me fall in love wit dis ur dog, is d eyes rily naturally blue or its as a result of sum effects on d camera? I love it tho. Most gsds I knw has sum kinda brownish colour of eyes

2 Likes

Re: My New Friend by aguizm(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Eveezy:

That eyes tho, that's one thing that mks me fall in love wit dis ur dog, is d eyes rily naturally blue or its as a result of sum effects on d camera? I love it tho. Most gsds I knw has sum kinda brownish colour of eyes
Ohhh look at her looking so calm and harmless, making me remember the day I brought my Beauty Rado home at 8 weeks.She is now a grown dog of 8 months and counting. I love them dogs.

The Best Friend any one can have.

3 Likes

Re: My New Friend by aguizm(m): 1:31am On Jan 17, 2015
omoakinn:
U are in the right place bro. We have the best guys in the canine world here and they are sure gonna assist u in raising and caring for your dog.

These guys were my rock too when I got my GSD. Guys like
Eveezy
Arcbay
Oga seun himself
Prodegee
Chucky234
Olomoadebayor
Kuzee
A pitch
Mckandrel and by the way its been long I heared from him.
Desparrow. Etc

U guys are the bomb.

I salute u all

2 Likes

Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
U are in the right place bro. We have the best guys in the canine world here and they are sure gonna assist u in raising and caring for your dog.

Eveezy
Arcbay
Oga seun himself
Prodegee
Chucky234
Olomoadebayor
Kuzee
A pitch
Desparrow. Etc

U guys are the bomb.

I salute u all

Oga it's prodeegee smiley

I'll sue you o
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2015
spenca:
Please remove the collar , he is too young for that and btw he/she won't be going for walks yet so please let him have some freedom for now

Madam 'he's too young' is nt a reason for not using collars. I've seen collars on a week old dog. If he doesn't get used to it nw, he might find it hard later.

Op, Lovely dog. What do u feed?

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by aguizm(m): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Prodeegee:

Oga it's prodeegee smiley

I'll sue you o
Typo error.
Abeg ooo no sue oooo.

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 5:39am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:

Eveezy
Arcbay
Oga seun himself
Prodegee
Chucky234
Olomoadebayor
Kuzee
A pitch
Desparrow. Etc

U guys are the bomb.

I salute u all
. Thanks bro
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Prodeegee:

Madam 'he's too young' is nt a reason for not using collars. I've seen collars on a week old dog. If he doesn't get used to it nw, he might find it hard later.

. That is wot I assumed thanks
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 5:43am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
Ohhh look at her looking so calm and harmless, making me remember the day I brought my Beauty Radio home at weeks.She is now a grown dog of 8 months and counting. I love them dogs.

The Best Friend any one can have.
. That effect is from the camera. Thanks
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Thank you all . I was told to be feeding her with only arion hope that is good or wot do u think and wot is the quatity I should be giving her per day ?
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Good morning to you nicho.

Re: My New Friend by spenca: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Prodeegee:

A week old with collar doesn't make it right , not using collar for him for a while wouldn't make him reject it later on , the collar serves a purpose and if you ain't using it for that purpose why put it on there for now, not like you would be taking the chap out on walk. My advice give the chap some early free life the collar can return in some weeks.
Re: My New Friend by aguizm(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
omoakinn:
. That effect is from the camera. Thanks
Ogbeni did I mention anything about camera in my post?

Thanks
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2015
spenca:

A week old with collar doesn't make it right , not using collar for him for a while wouldn't make him reject it later on , the collar serves a purpose and if you ain't using it for that purpose why put it on there for now, not like you would be taking the chap out on walk. My advice give the chap some early free life the collar can return in some weeks.

As long as there are no side effects and it's not tight, the dog looks cute with the collar.
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:

Thanks

Lol...na fyt?

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:

Thanks
sorry it was not u
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Thank you all . I was told to be feeding her with only arion hope that is good or wot do u think and wot is the quatity I should be giving her per day ?
Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
omoakinn:

Yes arion is a complete diet and you can read the direction for feeding on the bag. As for the collar, nothing is wrong with it and you can start walking your dog in order to get him socialized . Just don't offer feed, walk and confine him to a crate to potty train him. No free time for a new puppy yet.
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
My dog is Just sixweek old . You mean I can walk her at that age ?
Re: My New Friend by spenca: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prodeegee:

As long as there are no side effects and it's not tight, the dog looks cute with the collar.

Your kidding right ?

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
omoakinn:

Yes you can walk her early in d morning or in d evening to avoid over heating and pls make it shot and interesting.
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
spenca:

Your kidding right ?

Tell me why the collar is nt cool for a 6weeks old gsd pup.

And pls don't gv me that too young talk.
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
omoakinn:

Yes but avoid public places for now.

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by arcbay(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please get the collar off him...
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prodeegee:

Yes but avoid public places for now.
. Ok, thanks .
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Yes you can walk her early in d morning or in d evening to avoid over heating and pls make it shot and interesting.
. Thanks
Re: My New Friend by spenca: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prodeegee:

Tell me why the collar is nt cool for a 6weeks old gsd pup.

And pls don't gv me that too young talk.

Am sure I have stated them in my earlier posts on this topic and you can consult them if you care to know. And please it's my take
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
spenca:

Am sure I have stated them in my earlier posts on this topic and you can consult them if you care to know. And please it's my take

Drop it. Ure not given

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out My Pits...would Puppies From This Combo Not Be Amazing? / Pure Mastiff Puppies For Sale / These Labradane Pups Needs New Owners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.