Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw (3605 Views)

Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert / Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS / Picture - Converting A Picture To Animation Is Now Very Easy With Corel DRAW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by ezanafe(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2015
I am a learner in Corel Draw package and this is my piece of work i have designed so far and many other graphics.
Pls rate my design and i also need advice from the gurus in the house in other to improve on my design. thanks.

Re: A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by ezanafe(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2015
See more design with Corel draw

Re: A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by felixchip(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Your designs are flat.
If you want 'em to have a close to real life look, you have to learn and master shading.
Little by little.
If that building had been added shade and light source, it'd be cool.

1 Like

Re: A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by Tymax(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Your colors.....hmmmm
Re: A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by ezanafe(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
felixchip:
Your designs are flat.
If you want 'em to have a close to real life look, you have to learn and master shading.
Little by little.
If that building had been added shade and light source, it'd be cool.
Thanks Bro... i haven't even heard of shading and light source and I will make sure i learn shading & light source.
Re: A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by ezanafe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tymax:
Your colors.....hmmmm
What is with my colors bro.
Re: A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
ezanafe:
What is with my colors bro.
Din't know corel draw could do that. Ill try it myself. On the design, how about another one with a birds eye view of the interior plans, and dimentions. That's what i've noted with other designs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs FREE Photography E-book? / Random Pix / Photoshop Or Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.