Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing (2014 Views)

How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home / Vacancy! Earn 100k-250 Monthly As TOI Apparels Recruits / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by PasNet: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Hello NLanders,

I have this proposition. I am into internet service provision, solar and inverters, security and surveillance systems.

Now this is the idea;I need 10 interested persons that can work at their own pace, We work together as partners, you meet a target of #500k monthly on the minimum and get paid a minimum of #50k (excluding logistics). All you need do is introduce the prospective client to us, we follow up from there and eventually seal the deal, you will have a corporate work environment and will be remunerated for extra efforts.

if you feel you can do this or need more clarifications, please call 07039725264.

Thanks
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by treasureboy09(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
I am interested, i base in Delta..............
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by Dannidom(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Am in, but when am satisfied with the details.
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2015
I'm interested too...though based in warri! Need more detailed description...
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by PasNet: 3:28am On Jan 18, 2015
We are into information communication and alternative energy, we hope to push our brands through aggressive marketing and network distribution. We have a challenge of the "Big players" to contend with, that is why we seek to leverage on personal connections and individuals determination to drive a successful business out come.

This is the gist: In this scenario

You know someone that runs a thriving firm and always wants to get the best at minimal cost, find out if internet is used in such firm and also find out if they use large capacities say like over 2000 mbps, find out how much they pay for this service and then get back to us to see if it is wotkable to save some cost in the usage, after getting all the necesarry infomation, all you need do is go back to convince the firm that you can give them a better price, with a strikingly awesome customer service which no I.S.P can give them, if they agree, we will deploy a test run for 1week (i.e we must be sure they will eventually deal) and then you leave our team to follow up from there.
Now, if our 1000mbps goes for #65, 000/ mnth, you can tell them, it is #70, 000, by that you get #5000 extra aside the #5000 you will get from bringing in the client which makes #10, 000 on a #65, 000 deal.

Also, for those who will want to bring in a client that needs an alternative to power supply, you will have to convince your client that if they deploy a solar source of energy, to power their house, school, office e, t.c, they are not only saving cost, but also improving their health. Now if our solar solution to power a 3 bed room flat with 1 A.C, 1 fridge, 2 T.V. energy saving bulbs, fans and some other home appliances, cost #700, 000, you instantly have #50, 000 to your credit, mind you, extra can be gotten if you let us know how much you want on the deal.

These are very workable and flexible for anyone to do, you rob my back, I rob yours.

Note: You can also work towards getting some government contracts for solar street light, borehole e.t.c. We buy some of these projects.

Incase you are not clear on any aspect please let us know for clarifications.

Thanks
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Am interested in this, my email is:
ld.ogunjobi@gmail.com
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by ritzytbabs(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
I am interested let's discuss better contact me ritzytbabs@gmail.com
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing by ikuserudele: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Exxonmobil / Sales Boy/girl Wanted In A Pharmacy Shop At Akowonjo, Egbeda Road.lagos State / Should I Apply For The Job Or Risk Our Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.