Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lekan Obesere: The Rape Allegation Against My Dad Is Untrue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lekan Obesere: The Rape Allegation Against My Dad Is Untrue (405 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Debunking The Untrue Story Going Round About Sir Shina Peters And Jim Ovia. / Islamic State Claims That The Rape Of Unbelieving Women Is Act Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Obesere: The Rape Allegation Against My Dad Is Untrue by oludashmi(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Lekan Akande, son of the fuji icon, Abass Akande Obesere, spoke with Punch during an interview about his musical and personal plans.

The Dublin based young man who claims to be doing great in the musical industry of Dublin, unfolds his plans to relocate to Nigeria where he would unveil his record label.

Lekan said his parents welcome his decision to join the music sector, though, he would be doing something completely different from his father’s genre.

Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
I am presently studying online marketing in Griffith College, Dublin and I am in my second year. My father really values education and he insists that we all go to school. My father wants me to acquire basic education even if I want to venture into entertainment and he is pleased with my academic level.

How did you feel when you heard your father raped a lady?
I did not believe the story. My whole family did not believe it and we were solidly behind my father. It did not affect our family. I know my father well and I know that he does not womanise. And then again, he has been vindicated by the police. Even before that, we knew that he was innocent. I understand the entertainment industry and know that such things are bound to happen because there would be detractors trying to tarnish his image. The industry is filled with blackmailers that are out to ruin people’s reputation. My relationship with my father has not changed. I envy the feat he has attained in his career and I hope to surpass him.

Source and more - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/lekan-obesere-the-rape-allegation-against-my-dad-is-untrue/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Time Writting Jamb / Enough Is Enough, Nigerian Youths Wake Up And Wiseup..!!! / Make Extra Affiliate Commissions From Your Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.