Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera (728 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera by melvin25: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2015
In Nigeria, there are three classes of people: The Masses, The Politicians, and The Rich. The masses are the puppets,

the politicians the hand that controls the puppets and the rich the hand that controls the politicians. The politicians have the system totally rigged in their favour.

They have made it compulsory for the masses to vote from a list selected by them knowing that as blind as the masses are, they may never realise they can actually have a choice. In the upcoming presidential election, the masses have been given no choice but to choose between two candidates forced upon them by the politicians.
What if Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan are not exactly what the masses want?
Are we going to have recourse when they fail as they always do, to honour their promises?

READ MORE: http://www.alwaysnaija.com/2015/01/why-are-nigerians-forced-to-choose_17.html

Re: Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Let's say I've being forced 2 vote a candidtate dat isn't my choice before but, dis time around nobody is gonna force me 2do dat again because, d difference is clear. I see d transformation very clearly like sey na Hypo & I've felt d fresh air caressing my rough skin gently, if u no know; I don old finish wey b sey I dey differenciate capital B from cow-leg's boot wey e match for ground. To some blind folks, backwardness & act of being stagnant is when u vote for a man dat has probably ruled ur mother when she was still in d secondary school & he might as well rule ur father when he's still hussling 2 make ends meet before e marry ur mama but; isn't it very funny & obvious that the same man came back again today trying 2 rule again??.. Kai! Na tonda go faya devul finish

Don't u think that this man's brain is outdated??.. Or,

Don't u think that this man is suppose to be at home wit his grand-children & great grand-child telling them stories

Buhari abeg buHaria onodu gi, ur family needs u..
Re: Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera by Topewealth: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2015
I wish there is a better candidate!

GEJ is unfit for that position , too weak as a president

Gmb is not a good leader! he doesn't
Mind destroying this country cos of his desperation for power!

I won't vote for any one of them!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera by kheart(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
U can vote for whomever u so wish to vote for.

I m kind of apoolitical cos I ve never cast a vote 4 any presidential candidate, am only enthuastic abt dis. Forth comin election cos Gej regime has been one of the corrupt n bloodshed ever under dis our nancen democracy.

I am voting GMB nt because I think he ll come n change everything bt because I want my vote and others alike to send a strong message to our leaders dat we can always crave n ve change of govt wen u fail our expectation.

I am nt goin to appraise Gej performance cos it is only in nigeria dat u chose a politician and u praise him 4 discharging duties n functions stipulated 4 his office.

As an ordinary poletariat gej failed woefully in term of security and we experience corruption boom under his watch. If he cnt tackle d above 4 6 years wat diff will 4 years make
Re: Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please I want a list of all the candidates running for the election so I can do "toombo toombo" before casting at random.

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Pictured Drinking Garri With Beans & Fish / Dbanj Is Giving 1 Kokolet The Chance To Twerk With Amber Rose At His 10 Annivers / Kcee: Five Star Music Singer Shows Off His Dishwashing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.