Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

To All Single Ladies: Must Read. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To All Single Ladies: Must Read. (469 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies / Desmond Elliot On The Set Of 'Single Ladies' [PICS] / See Wat Dis Pastor His Doing Wit D Single Ladies In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Single Ladies: Must Read. by morereb10: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2015
I dated the first girl,she got married...I dated the 2nd girl,she got married...I dated the 3rd girl,she got married...I dated the 4th girl,she got married...I dated the 5th,6th,7th and 8th girl,they all got married...The 9th girl I'm dating is wedding this saturday...
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/01/to-all-single-ladies-must-read.html#sthash.5eSFOAqN.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Couple Love Player On Social Media, Do This Same Words Happen In Real Life? / You Have Indolent Staff? Install....... / JCI Lagos Joins The World To Celebrate World Cancer Day In Style @jcilagosroyale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.