Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine (69973 Views)

Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine(dress Your Home ,office And Hotel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Happy Weekend
Don't forget to participate in our promo.
Have Fun.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Our 25% discount in Interiordezine promo is still on.

And check out www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks so much to all of you that has contacted us and to those doing business with us.

Thanks for choosing Multicolour Interiordezine.
We love you.

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
On Linkedin @ Multicolour Interior

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hi, My name is Kemi and I am a professional Interior decorator. I am very understanding as I am a skilled professional not just a talented one in this field. So understanding of what exactly, I have the gift of understanding my Clients, their needs plus their budget in getting my services as an Interior decorator and designer.

In my experience as a professional, I believe people have misconception about who Professionals are especially in the field of Decoration.

In this perculiar field, we are all about budget contrary to what you may believe. I personally even love to take up challenges that has got to do with Client budgets.

So do you have a need for a professional Interior Decorator or Design today?. Contact us.today on 08184870007 or 79684B85 or multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com. What are you waiting for?.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks so much all of you.

We are grateful and lovingly appreciative

Keep the calls coming in.

We promise our services can only get better and better

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thinking of having a gorgeous Kitchen with all appliances installed

How else can a woman be happy?

Contact us today and get 25% discounted price for a fine kitchen Cabinet

Call 08184870007 or Pin:79684B85 or Email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy Weekend

Its cleaning time
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Topics: Beauty of right shelfing or racking.

The importance of racks cannot be over emphasised. Be it shoe to books to display racks. They could also be in form of shelves.

My personal favourite of all types of racks is the display rack. Do you know depending on the type of rack, you can exhibit any thing in a rack.

I watch TV alot but not sitting down to watch Telemondo. Don't get me wrong I tune to Telemondo sometimes but I am not looking at their faces, I am staring at the background. I never stop learning, No!.
My field like majority of us knows is an evolving field, I need to keeps learning.
Let me go back I am far drifting away from my point. So like I am saying... Cont reading on www.kemimulticolour..com
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
If you love learning new, informing, educational and interestin things about homes and interiors,

click here

http://www.kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/the-importance-and-advantage-of-right.html

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Quick Tip:
Picking your kitchen backsplash, the colour of your granite or marble top and the kitchen cabinet colour should all be done or concluded at once. Its important in having a perfect kitchen cabinet.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks so much.
Keep the calls coming in
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Happy Weekend
Its time to clean
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
We promise to always deliver our tip, no matter how people copy and use our trend.

Thank you
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Quick Tip
Cleaning of ur refrigerator should be done with a foam. And when it involves using of detergents, use very little.

79684B85
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Quick Tip
Sometimes changing of colour to a wooden cabinet by getting good Carpenters to spray it is all you need to a perfect looking interior.

Courtesy of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by Jamesqu(m): 4:48am On Aug 03, 2015
MulticolourDeco:
Quick Tip:
Picking your kitchen backsplash, the colour of your granite or marble top and the kitchen cabinet colour should all be done or concluded at once. Its important in having a perfect kitchen cabinet.

79684B85

Madam,

i love this kitchen fa....ebeano!

But what is it with this new idea of putting AC in kitchen...its really a no no! The extractor is there na!

Nigerians don't do back splash o....we tile the whole thing ni...back splash na for oyinbo...although it saves cost, we just don't do it and I don't know why.

Nice thread!
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Jamesqu:

Madam,

i love this kitchen fa....ebeano!

But what is it with this new idea of putting AC in kitchen...its really a no no! The extractor is there na!

Nigerians don't do back splash o....we tile the whole thing ni...back splash na for oyinbo...although it saves cost, we just don't do it and I don't know why.

Nice thread!

Thanks so much Friend. But we decorators have to work strongly and according to our Clients preference or Interest.

We are glad you like the designs. Thanks for your comment.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
These 3D Panel Wallclock will beat ur Imagination.
How cool will it be If your visitors are swept off their feet because of your sweet Interior decoration.
For inquiries, Call 08138876286
Payment on delivery

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Quick Tip:
Use of proper cleaning agents helps keep surfaces clean, intact and prevents surface wearing.

By Olutola Olukemi
CEO. Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Our Wonderful Wallclocks Are All Available In Beautiful Designs.

Thank you
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
5% Discounted Furniture Price
Both for locally made and Imported furnitures

25% Service Price reduction
Call 08184870007 for inquires

Multicolour Interiordezine....adding colour to ur life.

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2015
Quick Tip: Dust
Cleaning of windows and the insect nets regularly keeps dusts out of your interiors. Better air inflows and odour outflow.

BY MULTICOLOUR INTERIORDEZINE
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello,
Have you heard
Can you believe this
We can actually shop for you while you rest
Every single Interior Decorating Item is at your disposal today.
Delivered to your addresses, and we will install them for you if you want.
Just call 08184870007 or 08138876286 or Pin: 79684B85

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
These Exceptional And Complementary 3- Piece Artwork Plus Wallclock Forsale At Unbelievable price (My dp)

Its Uncommon, Unique, Stylish, Contemporal and Incredible Fine. Its going to sweep any Visitor off his/her feet.

It Includes
A) Wallclock
B) Two complementary Artworks

Available in
Different Colours
Different Themes
Different Designs

Payment on Delivery
For Inquires
Call 08184870007
Call 08138876286
Pin: 79684B85
email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Quick Tip:
Foot mats and its importance during this rainy period cannot be over emphasised.
Getting foot mats in every single rooms in your homes and offices is a reasonable plus Important idea.

There are varing types to meet your style and budget needs.

They also add elegance to your interior and also plays a part in the Interior decoration of your spaces/areas.

Foot mats comes un different shapes and sizes and in l varing colour/colour combinations also.

So getting a foot mat plays dual functions your Interior.
1) Keeps dirts out
2) Aids your Interior decor

Quick Tip by Olutola Olukemi
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Quick Question
How do you plan for the week without a scattered home?

It takes a lot of planning. Examples and ways to go about this should be posted tomorrow.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to you life
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Quick Tip to a Clean and Organised Apartment in a busy week
1) Sleep a little beat late reorgansing your house, sorting out your cloths and breakfast
2) Sort out your Interiors neatly during weekends. Your wardrobe, shoe racks, etc should be neatly arranged before monday.
3) Get a big size laundary basket. Instead of laying cloths everywhere. Just throw them in fhe laundry basket.
4) Always leave your dirty shoe outside. Never bring them in dusty or sandy. Make sure its clean then bring them in.
5) Wash up every plate after Dinner. Leave you kitchen Tidy for the following day.
6) If you have kids, teach them to be organised themselves.

For more tips on Interiors, Visit www.kemimulticolour..com

Written by Olutola Olukemi

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Quick Tip:
In other to save Money, we should learn to do certain things ourselves domestically.
Painting, Drapes/Curtain fixing, Hanging of Decorations and so on.

Courtest of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Glory to God.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Quick Tip:
Your Outdoor Should Be As Beautiful And As Presentable As Your Indoor Spaces

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Quick Tip:
How do you treat offensive odour

Answer- Use different types of Air purifiers..either in form of small flower vases, scented candles, fruit bowl, fruit plate etc that is usable wt oil. That is comes with dry grass forms

We sell and they are all available in different designs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.