Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? (20551 Views)

Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee / Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee / Who Is Prettier Between Munachi Abi And Oluchi Orlandi No Make-up Free Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
***BATTLE OF THE PRETTIER***
Can't really figure out the prettier between those two Gorgeous babes of our Nigerian hip hop celebrities artist "Phyno's Girlfriend(Rita Edmond) and Kcee's Girlfriend(Ebube Nwagbo)"...
I guess you Guys can help out...Who's the prettier?...
Share your views!!...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Booked...
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
I can make a more informed judgment if I see them without make-up. That's all.

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Phyno's Girlfrnd..She looked sexy and gorgeous..
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by nerodenero: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
You want to know how beautiful a lady is,visit her early in the morning.
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
No10:
Supported

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
dunno if am the only one who thinks its the same girl buh just a different pose

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by constance500: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2015
My gf is hotter

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
the only way for us to know who is prettier is by consensus

click like for phyno's gf and share for kcee's gf

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by officialvabadon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
When did Kcee start dating Ebube?

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
I vote 4 kcee's galfrnd..
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Voting 4 Phyno's babe...
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
1. Kaycee is a married man
2. What's the basis of comparison?
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by AfricanApple(f): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Caisenes:
dunno if am the only one who thinks its the same girl buh just a different pose
not only you o
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lllllllubbbbbbisssssssssshhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Its Ebube...

This kcee no sabi dress at all
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by pretydiva(f): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Isn't dat Ebube? Wil go 4 phyno gf
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by twerkjack: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
DaZion:
Phyno's Girlfrnd..She looked sexy and gorgeous..
OOOOOOOM AM JEALOUS OF HER, AND TO THINK IVE BEEN PLANNIN DAT PHYNO GUY SINCE EH!!!! LIKE IM SOOO INTO HIM +ERRRRM HIS MONEY SHA IS A GRT SOURCE OF ATTRACTION LOLZ
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
First off, tell them to clean the make-up and come back for evaluation. Even Akara sellers can challenge models when they all wear make-up.
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by EmmySparky(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mtcheeeeww...beautiful rubbish...my babe beat them both ...
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by MrCork: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
DanceVille:
***BATTLE OF THE PRETTIER***
Can't really figure out the prettier between those two Gorgeous babes of our Nigerian hip hop celebrities artist "Phyno's Girlfriend(Rita Edmond) and Kcee's Girlfriend(Ebube Nwagbo)"...
I guess you Guys can help out...Who's the prettier?...
Share your views!!...

....clearly u people don't hav taste in that Nigeria...serrriously..,they aint light skin! (no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by benuejosh: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
i can only judge when there is no make up
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by toreoluwa(f): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
No10:
,,,,huhn,confirm!,guess u 're right
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by rattlesnake(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
beauty haff lost definition
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by axortedbabe(f): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Its Ebube...

This kcee no sabi dress at all
as in eh,i think say na only me wey notice am..
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Phyno's nw a Father sha because Rita's pregnant 4 him...In all sha, my gf is d prettiest...Shuld I share her pic?...Winks!

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by wilcox(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Beauty that is made of Mary k and its like is = artificial
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
twerkjack:
OOOOOOOM AM JEALOUS OF HER, AND TO THINK IVE BEEN PLANNIN DAT PHYNO GUY SINCE EH!!!! LIKE IM SOOO INTO HIM +ERRRRM HIS MONEY SHA IS A GRT SOURCE OF ATTRACTION LOLZ
Hmmm...Source of attraction INDEED!
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by ROZZAYY(f): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abeg no put married man for trouble oooo. Kc is a married man ebube is exxxx tikpe tikpe!
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Tashaamania(f): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Abeg no put married man for trouble oooo. Kc is a married man ebube is exxxx tikpe tikpe!

rozzay no vex for me dear, I'll still halla.. sad

Is your phone okay now?
Re: Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? by Missmossy(f): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Both are beautiful grin I prefer Ebube Nwagbo though tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: ''I Won't Mind Dating Tobi'' - Alex Confesses / #FaultyTransformer: Femi Kuti Blasted By Neighbour On Twitter / Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.