Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! (2589 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Nominees For 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface ,d Banj Nominated / D Banj's Mr Endowed Album Cover (hot Or Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by damola1: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
all of dbanjs track is BIG TIME HIT!!!, SUPER HIT IN FACT,

2 face released another album today, and one earlier in the year, all na rubbish!!!!

Chei!!!, he's living on past glory.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Pennywise(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2008
Well, somehow he has excelled in impregnating less priviledged girls.Or doesnt that count when u are a (nigerian) star?
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by sunnykiss(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2008
@poster

damola1

Na u sabi Tuface is a star in Nigeria he is known even in America, and the world, you cant step in his shoes, you are here to just run ur mouth, do u know how many peole tuface has blessed,

is just dat you r not close to him, so, stop undrating Tuface ok, he is a nice Guy ok despite all d mess with Girls
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by unix4real1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2008
@poster

You nothing but a big time hater angry
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by deebarca: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
2baba na the baba for them all. his songs are hot, feel the lyrics and the producers.no be u people talk say 2face no fit feature r-kelly, he is surely unstoppable.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tosinadeda: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2008
His 2 previous albums went platinum!
If dbanj sef see 2face na sir him go cal am!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by princesa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
nomatter what you say tuface is a legend in music
he is one of the first pioneers who showcased nigeria music to the world, befor dbanj and the rest got into the game
so you should border on giving him his accorded respect
and not try to compare two unique artiste undecided
they are both all time favourites
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by damola1: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2008
Nobody is discrediting 2face for his past works.

But as of now, he's just a total Bleep up!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tosinadeda: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2008
damola1:

Nobody is discrediting 2face for his past works.

But as of now, he's just a total mess up!

now as in when? judging with wut?
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by damola1: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2008
enter the place/unstopabble vs Mr. Entertainer.

2 albums in 1yr from 2 face idibia
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tosinadeda: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2008
damola1:

unstopabble vs Mr. Entertainer.

when unstoppable comot? wey u dan dey compare am to entertainer
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by damola1: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2008
u never even listen to am, it's a piece of crap.

What Dbanj has done, I really don't know any artiste that has done it.

All of the tracks on Mr. Entertainer is a HIT, ALL, EVERY SINGLE ONE.

2face has a strong reputation , how can he release 2 albums in 1yr, and it's simply crawing, I mean I expected so much more from him,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by YoungK1: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2008
Lets not take it too far 2face is a good artiste and he (if we must say the truth) sings beta than D'Banj
but today's Entertainer is much more received than 2face's but 2baba is beta than D'banj if
all achievements and talents are considered.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by woodboi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ damola1

dbanj is good at what he does but you can't compare him to 2face, and for all the song in his album being a hit that is to you maybe because you have over played the tracks. but for me i can't listen more then 4 to 5 tracks in the album.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by unix4real1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2008
I think you guys are just wasting your time trying to let the poster knows that he has no cogent reason or point for setting up this thread.

Mere looking at the thread`s topic then you`ll know that he is just hating for no reason. For releasing 2 albums in a year to be a problem for this thread`s poster then why are we still posting to his pointless thread
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by youngdee(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2008
@ y'all backing D banj, ask yourself this question that it has been how long that D banj's album is out and Tu face album is not even a week old. People, use your senses at times, ok? We all know Tu face is far better than D banj, you wanna compare their lyrics? TU BABA ALL THE WAY JO!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by chyk91(m): 1:26am On Dec 21, 2008
the both of them are good, its tite abeg
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by DBR: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
I can see that the same issues in hiphop is already in pop/rnb too,
Tho i'v quietly made this comparison, lemme air it now.
Comparin' 2face to dbanj is like comparin Mode9 to rugeddy.
We know who's tighter in the 2 classes, but we also know who is
"makin wave" in both classes.
It's sad that most pple are nitwits who just wanna groove.
They fail to see the creativity put into a piece of an art,
anything that is not jumpin, club bangin' to 'em is not good enuf.
But pple, when are we goin to realise that the most important thing
in music is LYRICS?
Yea when we r talkin entertaiment, dancin' ishhh, we know d 2pple out
of the 2 categories to refer too, but plsss, when ratin creativity,
artistry, lets give honour to the 2 that deserve it in d 2 category.
That said, Tuface's nu album is a brilliant piece, i rate it well over
Dbanj's entertainer. Kapish!
oNe
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by vanhelsing(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
DBR:

I can see that the same issues in hiphop is already in pop/rnb too,
Tho i'v quietly made this comparison, let me air it now.
Comparin' 2face to dbanj is like comparin Mode9 to rugeddy.
We know who's tighter in the 2 classes, but we also know who is
"makin wave" in both classes.
It's sad that most people are nitwits who just want to groove.
They fail to see the creativity put into a piece of an art,
anything that is not jumpin, club bangin' to 'em is not good enough.
But people, when are we goin to realise that the most important thing
in music is LYRICS?
Yea when we r talkin entertaiment, dancin' ishhh, we know d 2pple out
of the 2 categories to refer too, but plsss, when ratin creativity,
artistry, lets give honour to the 2 that deserve it in d 2 category.
That said, Tuface's nu album is a brilliant piece, i rate it well over
Dbanj's entertainer. Kapish!
oNe
Tell them bro,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Moonstone(f): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
In as much as I love D'banj's music. . . the track "The Entertainer" was hilarious and very silly at the same time, it got me wondering if he really knows what he's doing. But apart from that, D'banj is very good at keeping things upbeat and I thought he was a pure kokomaster singer until i heard fall in love, which was wonderfully amazing.

However, I think 2face is too cheesy because all he loves are love fantasies with virgins. He is a good writer though but most of his songs sound too much alike. After some time of listening to some of his love songs, you begin to think it's the same gift packaged in different wrappers.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by markos: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
2face new album has been certified platinum status, a week after it was released, should be official quite soon
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by khanye(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
Tough i dont like 2face, but his new album is unique!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by rockyfela(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
khanye i de beg u upload 1 or 2 tracks for me (apart 4rm feelin u, rkelly track, enter the place, pako), i no de naija nd nowhere 2 get d album, Not even on itunes,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by bjainski: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
ABI TU FACE DON TURN SCAMMER? THE SAME TRACK HE CLAIMED TO RECORD WITH RKELLY , IS THE EXACT SAME ONE RKELLY FEATURED SHAGGY IN!
AND WHEN I LISTENED TO THE SHAGGY VERSION, IT SEEMED TU-FACE JUST COMOT SHAGGY PART, COME PUT HIM OWN JOIN, NAWA OOO, MAKE UNA CHECK AM SEF,  RKELLY FT SHAGGY "FLEX" AND LISTEN TO TU-FACE VERSION AND U WILL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by khanye(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ rockyfela

I dont have the album, just listen to some of the tracks.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by mrmetoo1: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
@rockyfela

u can get the album @ fusiongreen.com
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by JMCRecords(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
FACT!

D'banj and Don Jazzy, the baddest combination you can get in any industry, they are hot like fire. Presently, Mo Hits is the hottest crew in Nigeria/ D'banj is good and no can take it from him /Don Jazzy is also a good producer. But originality speaks to a large extent, For instance, Grammy Nomination isn't about the HITS but creavity and originality is Grammy. We can record thousands of hits this year just because it aint coming from Top artist doesn't mean it's not a hit. We must change our attitude towards listening to songs, Hit songs mustn't be a party song and not all party songs are Hit songs. Tu Face is a Nigerian artist who has earned himself an international status, and this means breaking into the internationl market, Even Mo Hits is yet to break into the international market.

STRANGE!

FLEX: 2 Face F.t R.Kelly/ R.Kelly F.t Shaggy. Thank god it was Shaggy you said was featured in the other version and that's a mix version of Tu Face's version, Definately it's a HIT. Not strange at all

DONT TOUCH IT!

Is not reasonable comparing an album which is less than a week old to an album which is more than six (6) months old. It's not reasonable comparing Tu Face to D'banj. Compare lyrics and beats, Yeah! Living on past glory. African Queen is a song that comes once in a century and that will ever be a credit to 2face even when is dead. Nelly even performed African Queen in the last edition of Star Mega Jam. Grass to Grace is one of HOTTEST when it came out. Enter the Place is just a single n it rocks every club house and enjoyed airplay as far the Nigeria Entertainment Industry is concern. I'm listening to Tu Face's new album. Not really for party but it's a HIT. Not a Nigerian Album but for the World, Believe me, Nigeria/Africa/Jamaica is gon' rock to this one. People around the world gon' rock to this one.

WATCH OUT!

Satisfaction!!! Another, Fela = 2 face , Dont crucify me, that's d way I see it. My brother,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by JMCRecords(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
rockyfela (m)

Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly
« #33 on: December 20, 2008, 10:38 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am feeling this jam right now, please leave tu his flow was exceptional, ive hrd d shaggy version nd it doesent sound as good as this one, NICE TRACK

Thing is people where expecting some really out of the world track but u forget rkelly himself his singles are no more magical as they used 2 be and Tu didnt release the song as a single, its just one of the nice tracks on the album i suppose and am enjoying it right now, It has already grown on me.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by DBR: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
Artists like Tuface will outlast these so called
hot,-rave-of-the-moment-club-bangin'-tungba-tungba-artistes.
Cos their creativity will always make them relevant.

oNe.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by rockyfela(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
thanks mr me too,
I jst bought d album on fusiongreen.com
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by rockyfela(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
D SONG "OUTSIDE" is amazing,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Meldrick(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
d person who posted this thread should look 4 better stories to cook up. Na Big HE-GOAT. How dare u talk of Tubaba like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? / Lyrics: Solidstar – Baby Jollof Ft. Tiwa Savage / Music: MI Abaga – Always Love You Ft Seyi Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.