Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Psin 2nd Cbt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Psin 2nd Cbt (1444 Views)

Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT / Psin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psin 2nd Cbt by Chemistrymajor: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
I learnt dt PSIN started calling some people for second CBT, what is truth about it. Anybody wd dt idea
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by coolxpat(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Yes bro. I just received the text from psin. But we hv a problem with the cbt and ended up writing on paper then. May be they want us to take the test again.
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by busuyem: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2015
coolxpat:
Yes bro. I just received the text from psin. But we hv a problem with the cbt and ended up writing on paper then. May be they want us to take the test again.

Not at all. It simply means u passed the first test and u're proceeding to the second stage of the recruitment. I did cbt and I got the invite.

1 Like

Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by caprioni(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2015
I got the sms invite too for the 2nd cbt test. Pls does any1 in d house have any idea what the test questions would be on this time around, or wud it be another round of more aptitude test questions?
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by busuyem: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2015
caprioni:
I got the sms invite too for the 2nd cbt test. Pls does any1 in d house have any idea what the test questions would be on this time around, or wud it be another round of more aptitude test questions?

I think the test should be on our area of specialization, not sure though.
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by caprioni(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thanx, busuyem.
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by coolxpat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
busuyem:

Not at all. It simply means u passed the first test and u're proceeding to the second stage of the recruitment. I did cbt and I got the invite.
well, that's a good development. Thanks for the clarification busuyem.
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
coolxpat:
Hello, please i got invited by PSIN for a CBT test. I applied for NCAT. Please, can you give me some vital informations as regard the nature of their questions or links to any valuable material that could help me prepare for my own. Thanks
Re: Psin 2nd Cbt by eramate(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
OrangeDream:
Hello, please i got invited by PSIN for a CBT test. I applied for NCAT. Please, can you give me some vital informations as regard the nature of their questions or links to any valuable material that could help me prepare for my own. Thanks
same here too

(1) (Reply)

Job Middleman For Nairalanders / Vacancies For Today,4th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Did Anyone Get This Interview Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.