Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Oyemade- If You Say I Do - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oyemade- If You Say I Do (563 Views)

MIXTAPE ALBUM: Leke Lee – No Be Say I Dey joke / Leke Lee Reveals “no Be Say I Dey Joke” Album Art, Tracklist +release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyemade- If You Say I Do by moscyt(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Onasanya Oduyemi also Known as OYEMADE is an Upcoming and vibrant Artist from Ogun state. She recently released her first debut single title "IF YOU SAY I DO" produced by Cornelius. This song is a dope, the style and uniqueness of this song made it one song you will love to listen to. it is not surprising that she can sing, she finds pleasure in singing - its her hobby. she also loves reading books.

Please download her new debut single single "IF YOU SAY I DO". Here is the download link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/015664d4

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia – Other Side Of Existence + African Queen (remix) / Obidi - Dancehall Queen / NEW MUSIC: Sarkodie – 'old School Love' Ft. Mugeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.