Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station (1432 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / Welcome To Highhill Agri-business Academy Crop/livestock Interactive Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by farmerspolice: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
good evening,
Enough of scam on this section if you Are real we will support you if you Are fake we will arrest you.

Have you been duped before on this section?
Do you think some guys advertising on this section are not real?
Are you interested in reporting or investigating any of the so called agric marketer/consultants?

share with us or Report to the DPO on this thread now

we need to make this Agric section a solution centre we won't tolerate fraud here again.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by madgoat(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
farmerspolice:
good evening,
Enough of scam on this section if you Are real we will support you if you Are fake we will arrest you.

Are you interested in reporting or investigating any of the so called agric marketer/consultants?

we need to make this Agric section a solution centre we won't tolerate fraud here again.
yes that will be fine and please investigate very well in ur findings ooooooo.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by farmerspolice: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Johnnyessence:
yes that will be fine and please investigate very well in ur findings ooooooo.
do you have an issue, events or Person you want us to investigate?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by fharmah(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hapi finding o
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by farmerspolice: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
fharmah:
Hapi finding o
just relax
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
I like this concept. I hope this is not an extension of the Nigerian Police. If it is, people will rather avoid this thread than avail it.

Massive respect,
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by farmerspolice: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
I like this concept. I hope this is not an extension of the Nigerian Police. If it is, people will rather avoid this thread than avail it.

Massive respect,

This has nothing at all to do with the Nigeria police, it's just a group of people who have experienced some bitter treatment in d hands of some so called farmers advertising online without actually having anything going 4 them & so will like to prevent others from falling into same traps.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by farmerspolice: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
If u are advertising anything on this section, u must be transparent. All we need is ur picture, pictures of ur products, or services & u on d field. Be informed that there are spies all around u confirming ur claims. If u fall into d fraudster category, u will be dealt with both online & offline.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by okirewaju(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy

I likey
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by stagger: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stupid and distracting concept. How many ads do you see on this section?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by Johnnyessence(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
farmerspolice:
This has nothing at all to do with the Nigeria police, it's just a group of people who have experienced some bitter treatment in d hands of some so called farmers advertising online without actually having anything going 4 them & so will like to prevent others from falling into same traps.
I love this ur statement very well .it's interesting and impressive.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2015
I concor!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by Daniel058(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2015
farmerspolice:
good evening,

NAIRALAND BARACK .... even KIRI-KIRI angry grin grin... Brokenness eh!!! U dey cause wahala ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by Agroinfotech: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
farmerspolice:
good evening,

There are conditions for posting on this section of Nairaland, I advertised a poultry promo for one of my clients which I think will benefit some poultry farmers here and the post was taken down by whoever manages the section without a note of warning "if" any line therein has been offensive or against the forum's policy.....i think if we have police here, we need lawyers also.....
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pundits (jasper, world1, jethro, stagger, lesgupN et al) from Agro section have condemned this thread left right front and back. Think we should stop givin undue attention to the op. Pls ignore ds thread cos d more people comment d more u make him relevant.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by stagger: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Agroinfotech:

There are conditions for posting on this section of Nairaland, I advertised a poultry promo for one of my clients which I think will benefit some poultry farmers here and the post was taken down by whoever manages the section without a note of warning "if" any line therein has been offensive or against the forum's policy.....i think if we have police here, we need lawyers also.....

You have to contribute reasonably with some knowledgeable posts before you start advertising anything. In forums like Warrior Forum, that is the rule.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Agric Police Station by Agroinfotech: 4:06am On Jan 22, 2015
stagger:

You have to contribute reasonably with some knowledgeable posts before you start advertising anything. In forums like Warrior Forum, that is the rule.
If you don't understand my comment just flip over......making awareness about opportunities and advertorials are two different things. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Supply- Pay On Delivery / Smart All Year Round Farming / Farmmoney Cooperative Society Contribution for a cooperative Plantation 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.