Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Clash Of Clans For Those That Play - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Clans For Those That Play (5630 Views)

Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here / Clash Of Clans Unlimited Gems, Gold And Elixir! No Ban! Now With Pvp! / Clash Of Clans Universal Unlimited Mod V7.65 APK – Download For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 1:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Does anyone play dis game. Been looking for a naija clan to join.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by nwaobitex: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
My bro like d game lyk mad
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
I like the game Too.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by ndubisik(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Finally! A Coc thread....
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Been trying to join a local clan, like the a naira clan.. But haven't found. Those whites r crazy, once u can't win a battle in clan battle they kick u out
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
And is there any mod ask for this cos, cos the once I saw has been blocked. Any one wit d one for unlimited gold or gems
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by febbymi: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Common there are several naija clans out there. I'm at naija crew9 war.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Didn't know of that, maybe I wud search for it... is there an hack for this game may for unlimited gem

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Is there any way to get free gems
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by chibuisi7real: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Peppul:
Does anyone play dis game. Been looking for a naija clan to join.
join naija war lord ask for chiyung
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
I do play clash of Clans..

Town hall level 9...

I searched for a Nigerian or African clan to join but couldn't find any.. I am currently with a clan that goes to war every two days.. Lol..

If there is any good strong Nigerian clan with serious players, I would be glad to join em.

It's the only worthy game on my iPad..
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Join Us...We Need more good members..

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
I tried joining 2 Nigerian clans; Naija Crew9 Wars and Naija Naija clan and was declined..

Fhucking pricks they are..

I wish I knew how to wage war against specific clans, I would have targeted both those clans and wiped them out.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just finished town hall 10 now am building d ultimate weapon, inferno tower
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
5thPrince:
Join Us...We Need more good members..

Dude..

Your clan is weak men, only one win in wars?

And do you mean elders are won only by trust? What if I keep racking up 6stars in war? Does that not qualify me to become an elder?
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
My clan...

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by stonemind(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Where can i download it
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by FKO1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
stonemind:
Where can i download it
playstore
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
stonemind:
Where can i download it

For Apple, iTunes Store..

For Android, Google playstore
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Anyone knows how to get free gem yet....
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Peppul:
Anyone knows how to get free gem yet....

Free gems?

Impossible without hacking..

And if you hack your game, you can't play online.

Work your way up slow and gently.. I already spent over 250 dollars on the game and it didn't get me too far..

Build up your elixir mines and gold mines and max them out at level 12 and then work from there.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by febbymi: 1:59am On Feb 21, 2015
MadCow1:
I tried joining 2 Nigerian clans; Naija Crew9 Wars and Naija Naija clan and was declined..
Fhucking pricks they are..
I wish I knew how to wage war against specific clans, I would have targeted both those clans and wiped them out.. angry
looool, was a member of crew 9wars, but left a while back. What's ur handle at heavens of moon, I'm at naija starz and my handle is t33why, be a sport and drop by
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by febbymi: 2:06am On Feb 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Free gems?
Work your way up slow and gently.. I already spent over 250 dollars on the game and it didn't get me too far..
Build up your elixir mines and gold mines and max them out at level 12 and then work from there.
there ain't no free gems bro, just dedicate sometime except u got cash to spend, but for me I cant spend a dime on this game though as I'm sure I'll just get bored of playing it
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Free gems?

My nigga hooked on a pay to win sinkhole cry
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
oyb:

My nigga hooked on a pay to win sinkhole cry

grin

You can say that again bro. grin

I love strategy games. Command and Conquer Generals, Age of Empire and the likes. Then I kept seeing the ad for this game on TV and just had to check it out and my God was it interesting.

However, the developers have made the game so tedious, that for you to rise to the highest point where you can now start to enjoy the game fully, you either patiently wait for years, or pay your way to the top. grin

I am currently in read for Clash of Clans... grin The accursed game is so darn addictive that I have finally used up my 25 gig Internet data plan for the first time since I bought it. grin
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
febbymi:
looool, was a member of crew 9wars, but left a while back. What's ur handle at heavens of moon, I'm at naija starz and my handle is t33why, be a sport and drop by

Sam the Terror.. cool

I will checkout your clan and see.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Free gems?

I've spent nothing and I've built level 10 town hall, even inferno tower, all u have to do is attack others and steal their money and elixir
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
yemaldo:

I've spent nothing and I've built level 10 town hall, even inferno tower, all u have to do is attack others and steal their money and elixir

I have tried that... Rising too fast with money has cost me a lot more damage. I failed to max out all my defensive weapons so now I am high up in town level but weak in defense.

But I have stalled and I am working on all my upgrades.. I will not move higher up until I max out my defensive weapons.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stop upgrading townhalls,Max defensive buildings first....I started playing again after my account was hacked last year October/2014 and Now am almost Champion again..For Free easy loots,Do the following.:
1smileyUse all your barracks for 2hrs.gem them for that timer.
2smileyDont raid a base you cant win unless you see its collectors are outside and they are all full..then raid it.
3smileyUse only Barbarians archers and minions.DOnt use any other troops for attacking...
4smileyrAID ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.also raid within when your upgrades are almost done..
5smileyIf you have more gold or elixir dont leave it,always put something to Upgrade..
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by micynute94(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Also an avid player of CofC
Though i never reach those levels which u guys r talking about...
Still @ Town Hall 5 or 6. sha... Trying to max out my defense, offense n every other thing " maxable " before moving to the next town hall.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by febbymi: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
MadCow1:

I have tried that... Rising too fast with money has cost me a lot more damage. I failed to max out all my defensive weapons so now I am high up in town level but weak in defense.
But I have stalled and I am working on all my upgrades.. I will not move higher up until I max out my defensive weapons.
No wonder crew9 didn't allow u join, thus u rushed ur TH upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Showing The War Between Samsung And Apple Users / Beware: Sextortion The Latest Scam In Town. / What's D Cost Of Brand New Nokia E7 & C7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.