Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Read 10 Reasons You Deserve To Be Happy This New Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read 10 Reasons You Deserve To Be Happy This New Year (619 Views)

If You Are Happy This Morning, Please Sing This Song With Me. / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read 10 Reasons You Deserve To Be Happy This New Year by Zulash: 2:42am On Jan 18, 2015
With the New Year coming up fast, it’s time for you to start thinking about your goals and dreams for 2015. Focusing on things that make you happy should be a high priority. Unfortunately, some people don’t feel that they deserve to have a good life. Nothing could be further from the truth. You do deserve to be happy. Remember, happy people always choose happiness, so why not become one of them? Here are ten reasons why you deserve to be happy this new year.

1. You’ve dealt with a lot in life
Everyone has their own struggle and if you’re wondering if you should be happy, chances are yours is one of the tougher ones. While everyone should have a chance at happiness, those who have been through a rough time may not feel like they should. Maybe the current year is not successful, but the new year gives you a great chance to become happier and improve your life. Don’t miss this chance!

More at: www.9jaexclusive.net
Re: Read 10 Reasons You Deserve To Be Happy This New Year by Unionised(m): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Because my God is still on His Throne, I will always be happy.

That's the only reason I need.

1 Like

Re: Read 10 Reasons You Deserve To Be Happy This New Year by Hazardd(m): 5:37am On Jan 18, 2015
oga,we have enter new year.

Before you copy try and read the first heading

(1) (Reply)

'200 Dead' As Regional Forces Battle Boko Haram / How Can We Expose And Fight Sure P Federal Task Force!!! / German Army Used Broomsticks Instead Of Guns During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.