Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (31386 Views)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them / How Bad Deal Exposed Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by sudonym(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
FotherMucker:

Do not misconstrue it as me disparaging your intelligence. However i cannot be in your shoes, for i do not suffer a mind less bound by the parameters of skepticism and pragmatism. I do not easily yield to that which seems otherworldly but on closer scrutiny bares its pedestrian limits.

These men claiming god spoke to them, god chose them, god revealed to them et cetera, appear to me of no significant account to warrant god's supposed preference for their services.

Is it because they've more faith? Why then do the saints of old not possess these gifts?

Is it because if knowledge? Then the vatican ought be a pantheon of endless miracles.

If they can see the future, why isn't there a throng of politicians and businessman at their doors seeking a glance into the primordial ether of fore knowledge?

What god is so callous as to show endless calamities of death and destruction without the power to avert?

These conmen pander to your base fears and expectations and thus must appear larger than life. Believe in jesus christ and his hallowed gifts of miracle because he is no mere mortal and was chosen for a role.

But disregard these false prophets and soothsayers out to make a quick buck.

Else a fool and his gold are soon parted.

Extremely well articulated. BTW I like your dexterity with words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by vooks: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am a servant of Lord Jesus Christ and I strongly urge my brethren to read Faith Healers by James Randi before they attend miracle services and crusades

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by heffem(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
All dis tins ₪☺ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ move me especially if ȋ̝̊̅ manage go Church.....talk of tithe, Ω̴̩̩̩̥a dat 1 d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ vex me pass cos ȋ̝̊̅ ₪☺ go ever fall magaundecided
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Ikponmwosa1: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
We are in the last days......the bible says in the last days many shall come in my name....to deceive and derail Gods people...just be careful and watchful
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by BotherMleeper(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=sudonym post=29904457][/quote]

Thank you.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by ecnuel: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
vooks:
Why withhold the name of the church, it's pastors but reveal names of the syndicate members?
The average Nigerian Christian fears the Man of God more than the God of the man; (s)he dreads the Man he can see more than the God (s)he can't see...and they never find it ironical berating Israel for connecting to the golden calf better than to YHWH

Do you mean he should not be cautious over a case even the Police are handling with care?
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by CANTICLES: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
sassiemyk:
sincerely speaking, after watching all these disappointments coming from diz so-called pastors and prophets I think the Jehovah's Witnesses standout with great distinction.

Hmmmm
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by vooks: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
I mean LIMITING their 'caution' to the church and leadership while happily throwing around names of the fraudsters is plain BS
Gutter press and probably fabrication

ecnuel:

Do you mean he should not be cautious over a case even the Police are handling with care?
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by BabaGnoni: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
9jatatafo:
Not surprised.
Go and watch the movie Heap of Faith and you will understand the gimmicks of these miracle makers.
Leap of Faith brother and not "Heap of Faith"
- Leap of Faith starring the comic, Steve Martin
Naija hasnt gone that high tech yet like in Leap of Faith or Peter Popoff been fed with information via a hidden earpiece
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by paulGrundy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
sassiemyk:
sincerely speaking, after watching all these disappointments coming from diz so-called pastors and prophets I think the Jehovah's Witnesses standout with great distinction.

Are you sure that Jehovahs witnesses (watchtower governing body) don't have their dissapointments too?
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by manutdadex(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Chrisbenogor:

A miracle was needed in Baga a few days ago where was he?

Oh I forgot the miracles are for private jets and bling bling for the Daddy G.O
lolz...well u ve got to ask for it son...
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by hemmaoshos(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
this is Bleep...... you made mention of the suspect names.. and disclose both pastor identity....you are still leading us to their fucking hands..
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Weah96: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
hemmaoshos:
this is Bleep...... you made mention of the suspect names.. and disclose both pastor identity....you are still leading us to their fucking hands..

After hearing this, if you're still driving past the hospital on the way to the healing church, then you deserve your fate.

Natural selection works. Some people will read this story and still die after being "faith healed" by a pastor somewhere.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Peterrio: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
vooks:
Am a servant of Lord Jesus Christ and I strongly urge my brethren to read Faith Healers by James Randi before they attend miracle services and crusades

I read the old version online, please do you have the PDF copy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.