Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? (844 Views)

10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Haven't Seen This Sort Of Kindness...ever! Soul-satisfying Indeed! / hhg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2015
It's surprising when some people tell you that they've not been to some places. Places like:

1. Church

2. Club

3. Airport

4. Outside the country

5. Mosque

6. A ship or boat

7. Market

8. Swimming pool

9. Hotel

10. Amusement park

11. Zoo

12. Farm

13. Drinking bar

14. A village etc.

Where are those places you've not been to and probably you aspire to visit there soon?

Let's talk... Happy Sunday.
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by englishmart(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2015
I've been to all of those places except the mosque
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by englishmart(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:
It's surprising when some people tell you that they've not been to some places. Places like:

1. Church

2. Club

3. Airport

4. Outside the country

5. Mosque

6. A ship or boat

7. Market

8. Swimming pool

9. Hotel

10. Amusement park

11. Zoo

12. Farm

13. Drinking bar

14. A village etc.

Where are those places you've not been to and probably you aspire to visit there soon?

are you kidding me?
What's surprising in someone not going outside the country..?
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by jvera(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2015
have been to all
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by stano2(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Mtcheeeew ,nice thread title but list doesn't make sense
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2015
I wanna visit everywhere listed above.
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

1. Church

2. Club

3. Airport

4. Outside the country

5. Mosque

6. A ship or boat

7. Market

8. Swimming pool

9. Hotel

10. Amusement park

11. Zoo

12. Farm

13. Drinking bar

14. A village etc.

c'mon bro
3 ,4 & 11 aren't common places.

well only 11 is missing in my list.

and I wanna tour all continent and hope to visit the Vatican city and a trip to space toowink
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kizmarty:

c'mon bro
3 ,4 & 11 aren't common places.

well only 11 is missing in my list.

and I wanna tour all continent and hope to visit the Vatican city and a trip to space toowink

All the continent? Hm... it's possible smiley
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
jvera:
have been to all

I trust you grin
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
jvera:
have been to all
what did u go looking for in bar
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by jvera(f): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what did u go looking for in bar
to drink
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2015
jvera:
to drink
I thought is only soft drinks ,u drink ?
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by jvera(f): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I thought is only soft drinks ,u drink ?
like they dnt sell soft drink in a bar
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2015
jvera:
like they dnt sell soft drink in a bar
hmmm,so what do u drink often in tthe bar?
Re: Which Among These Places Haven't You Been To? by simdam500(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Club, mosque, outside the country, a village, ship or boat

By the way I can't go to a village ooooh. Make them no go follow me come back grin

(1) (Reply)

Aba Mega Mall To Create Jobs For Thirty Thousand People / How Many Dolphins / The Best Real And Practical Ways You Can Make Money From Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.