Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out (1339 Views)

The Tao Of Programming / C Programming Help / Nairaland School Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nmaster: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2015
I have problems with my aide, every time I come to run code on it, it ends of giving me errors, please help me
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
be detailed... undecided
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nmaster: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2015
My
jhimmy:
be detailed... undecided
My my android ide is not working on my android p2, even if I write codes correctly it gives me errors by underline it with red lines
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nmaster: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Here see the screen shot

Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by FRInteractives: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Do you have your includes in place?
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nmaster: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
FRInteractives:
Do you have your includes in place?
No my man
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by abdul01(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Try to make sure d name of ur class is d same as d name of d file n also take note of d case, i.e if d class' name is Main, d file name should be Main.java too
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nmaster: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
abdul01:
Try to make sure d name of ur class is d same as d name of d file n also take note of d case, i.e if d class' name is Main, d file name should be Main.java too
thanks Abdul
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Java is case sensitive. Try opposite cases on the first letter of the word underlined.
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Borwe: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2015
I am starting to hate AIDE, they forgot that gingerbread is a version of android and we are stuck at version 2.2.6 of A.I.D.E angry angry angry
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by QuickSuccess: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lemme make this basic, aide is really not an ideal ide especially when you use the free version. Best get a PC and start working with eclipse. Secondly, as concerning your issue, it almost seems as if your SDK ain't loading, I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Aide. Good luck.
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by d3mn8: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2015
I think you got it wrong from the very beginning. Your class is public and be declared with a different program name and not main.

[code LANG=JAVA]

public class prog

{

[/CODE]

remove the main and insert your program name. also make sure you save it with the program name. I.e prog.java
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by Nmaster: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks guys
Re: My Fellow Students Of Programming Help Me Out by tefoko: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
@d3mn8,that's just it

(1) (Reply)

5-super Useful And Lightweight Chrome Extensions For Python Coding / Is Learning Visual Basic Under Asp.net In 2017, A Waste / Own A Taxi App Company Of Your Own And Earn $10,000 Monthly On Autopilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.