Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

HELP: Holiday App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HELP: Holiday App (645 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Holiday App by RedSeaKing(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Dear programmers,

I do like both your feedback, suggestions and if you're able to meet/make my request.

I welcome all ideas and ways I can make it happen.

I do like an app that can tell people when certain shops, hotels, stores and even pharmacies are open or closed during public holiday.

For example let's say someone wishes to know if Palms Mall is open or closed during a public holiday. Instead of calling them or even checking their website(s), which in most cases are not updated or lack the exact information, people can just open the app.

I need the app to be interactive where X person in Palms Mall can see the feed or hashtag and reply; yes its open (of course if its open) otherwise it pulls pre-existing info from data, website or even staff from the Palms Mall can respond "Sorry We're closed".

How much are we looking at?

Nigerians, I have many business ideas and plans on the way and I do like to employ or invite many of you to one particular project that I have in the pipeline. I hope you can take my thread serious and we can work together professionally. No trolling please.

I love the level of skills by many Nigerians.

Thanks
Re: HELP: Holiday App by JackOfAllTrades: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
For this to be possible, palms shopping mall and other businesses will have to provide the feedback to the app if they are open or not, then the app will display open, it's a no brainier except you're thinking of some artificial intelligence
Re: HELP: Holiday App by RedSeaKing(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Palms is just an example. I want to build a more interactive dynamic system where looking at operating hours on a website a thing of the past. There are emergency cases.
Re: HELP: Holiday App by cmdimkpa(m): 2:54am On Jan 21, 2015
poster, kindly email cmdimkpa@gmail.com for professional assistance. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

An App Developer Needed For A Project / b / Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.