Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, (7081 Views)

Profit Sharing Ratio Between Business Partners / [ Fact ] - You Will Never Pay Your Bills With Broke People's Opinions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by patienceibemgbo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
pls send it to me as well, tanks.
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Onyibestz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=thanksondue post=29897321]This is awesome, i decided not to share this with anyone put i don't know what pushed me to do it.
Today as i was searching online,about tools to starting an online business, with almost N8,000 ready to pay for any relevant info.

After doing some searches i discovered there was no affordable relevant tools online, even my N8,000 wasn't enough to pay for any.
But thank God that at last i accidentally came across a page that offers even more valuable+ what i expected for free.
In fact i still can't believe that i downloaded this ebook without paying a dime.

In fact my advice for you is never to pay dime to any hungry so called experts " For Any Ebook, Marketing Course, Software Program Or Anything Else Until You've Read This Groundbreaking Document..."
"Get Everything You Need To Make Money Online Including Over *30* Time-Saving, Profit-Producing, Influence-Expanding Tools & Software Programs Absolutely Free In The Next 60 Seconds!"

onyibestz26@gmail.com shar
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by ada86(f): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls, forward to kcyno@yahoo.com
Thank u
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by PROFLOVY(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
pls kindly forward to my email holalehcan@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Kk4(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is great. Kindly send to Okafornest@yahoo.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by pacretus(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
thanksondue:
This is awesome, i decided not to share this with anyone put i don't know what pushed me to do it.
Today as i was searching online,about tools to starting an online business, with almost N8,000 ready to pay for any relevant info.

After doing some searches i discovered there was no affordable relevant tools online, even my N8,000 wasn't enough to pay for any.
But thank God that at last i accidentally came across a page that offers even more valuable+ what i expected for free.
In fact i still can't believe that i downloaded this ebook without paying a dime.

In fact my advice for you is never to pay dime to any hungry so called experts " For Any Ebook, Marketing Course, Software Program Or Anything Else Until You've Read This Groundbreaking Document..."
"Get Everything You Need To Make Money Online Including Over *30* Time-Saving, Profit-Producing, Influence-Expanding Tools & Software Programs Absolutely Free In The Next 60 Seconds!"

Here is the content of what this ebook is offering for free:

How to make your website attractive, interesting, engaging and interactive

How to use expired domains to skyrocket your traffic

How to build and maintain your credibility online

Discover which businesses are succeeding online and why

How to set up back-end and cross-selling campaigns to explode your profits

What you must do to get high rankings in all the major search engines

Pay-per-click search engine techniques to unleash a tidal wave of traffic to your site

How to profit with Google AdWords

How to launch a profit-pulling reciprocal links campaign

How to optimize your website to gain top search engine placement

How to optimize your website to gain the trust of your visitors

How to use text links and online classified ads to boost your income

How to choose affiliate partners that make you the most money

How to start your own affiliate program

How to attract super-affiliates and earn auto-pilot profits online

How to build a massive opt-in mailing list... and profit from it like crazy

How to create unblockable DHTML pop-ups (no programming experience required) for FREE

Email marketing tactics that can triple your income overnight

Which one will make you more money: text or HTML emails? — Click here to get the answer!

How often and when to email your list to achieve maximum results

How to create an effective online newsletter

How to launch your own blog for free and earn easy money blogging online

How to set up ezine joint ventures and expand your marketing reach for free

How exit pop-ups can increase your income by 200% or more

How to make a fortune selling info products online

How to publish your own best-selling book even if you hate writing

How to create hot software products even if you have no programming experience

How to use press releases to gain an avalanche of free publicity for your business

Viral marketing secrets to catapult your sales and multiply your online profits exponentially

Battle-tested secrets to balance your business and family life

Why having a positive mental attitude is your greatest online business asset

And much more.....

You'll thank me for this. Here is the link to download the free ebook...http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-39749/dotcomology.html .

Most of you are complaining on the issue of downloading or opening the file. Now if you're unable to open or download the file with a mobile phone, then try using a computer. I
downloaded mine with a laptop.

But if you prefer you can drop down your email then i will send it to you, but that would be if i have chance.
thanks man culd pleas send to my mail.@ ehisosemhu@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by GJames(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjoshua241@gmail.com. Please can you send it to mail. Thank you
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by kingnl: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
pls send to. jdola6@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
i've that book in my computer since last four yrs back
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by adeymolahm(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
I'll appreciate it, here's m email mnel2k7@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by gafmod: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2015
kindly send to teeflyin@gmail.com.
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by mascotblaze(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
This is gonna be interesting. can you please send to my mail? oludarebabatundekayode@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by ElUmas: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Oyetundesam@gmail.com
Kindly forward this to me too.
Thanks.
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by fashtundejay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tundefasoranti@gmail.com. thanks sir
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by thanksondue(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hope you guys got the mail in your inbox?
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by headboyprince(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls send it to me my mail is headboyprince@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Zagala: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Please send it to good.ness43@yahoo.com thanks and God bless u
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by j0rdannkyle: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by PROFLOVY(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2015
This Op is an affiliate guys..He is referring us..
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by mrhello: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kindly send it to me too: mrhello1999@gmail.com

Thnks in adv.
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Tcharlx(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello thanksondue,

Kindly do well to send to me email: tcharlytoo@yahoo.com or info.haydays@gmail.com

I'll appreci8.
10x boss!
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by seyibal20: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2015
I have been a member of nairaland for a long time and i have only posted or created a thread once in the past (you can confirm if there's a way to). I come here daily (more like an addiction) like any other person and I have benefited 1 way or another from the forum. I found this great program and decided to share also; However I don't know where else to post this,so am just going to put it here. Please carefully read below and make sure you understand it. If any question,feel free to ask as I am availabe to answer them all. Best of luck !!!!!!!!

Please remember to use the link below for registration.

==================================

Welcome to a wonderful Advertising Marketing Matrix Program.

It's a very simple Autopilot Advertising Marketing System that Makes cool money for you from simple Free Advertising.

Please don't miss out on this FABULOUS and simple program.
If you believe you have seen it all...

It was designed with an unbeatable rate of spillunder & spillover forced Matrix formula, and will prove to you
how it is possible to earn up to $124,949 by investing only $0.69!

This Program pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

It's a direct pay system and You are GUARANTEED TO MAKE A PROFIT FROM FIRST DAY!
We will NOT STOP making you money even if YOU STOP!
It works! It pays instantly and it pays FOREVER!
Visit the website link below and join right now:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?seyionline

Regards
OLU
seyionline@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by falad4u200: 4:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Boss pls let me also av the ebooks oooo,I av try downloading but its saying error. My email is fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by segxi1960: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2015
I would appreciate the e-book as well.

Shegxi@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by michelism(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Please I need it. My e-mail is, michelism4real@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by jogobrown2008(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
kindly forward to my mail account,jogobrown2008@Gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by jerome263: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
pls help send to rukevweobaseki@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by thanksondue(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2015
I just sent the free ebook to the emails provided above. But you guys should try to drop a review about the ebook here.
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by QEbeauty(f): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Please send to katylaw2002@yahoo.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Onyibestz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
THANKS MAN I RECEIVE MINE, GOD WIL BLES U 4 HELPIN WIT THIS GREAT INFO. REALLY NICE
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by Aroh48(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
I can't download it,pls send it to me arohsilas@gmail.com
Re: You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, by kess1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
@thanksondue, i was able 2 download & open it. Thanks 4 sharing. God bless. Will post my thoughts on it as soon as i'm done going thru it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. / Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria Declares N16.89 Billion Revenue In Q1 2019 / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.